A postgraduate diploma shortly called as PGDip, PgDip, PG Dip., PGD, PgD, PDE). PG Diploma is a postgraduate qualification awarded after a university degree. It is usually awarded by a university or graduate colleges. Generally, it takes two or more study teams to complete, a wide variety of courses are offered. Below we have listed the Post Graduate Diploma Courses (PGDC) and its duration. Interested one’s p0lease check the complete information from here.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
What is Postgraduate Diploma Course?
Content In This Article
A postgraduate diploma is a shorter qualification while comparing to master’s degree, although at the same academic level. There are a variety of courses that come under the heading of a PG Diploma: it can be a vocational course, such as a legal practice course, or an academic course.
List of Post Graduate Diploma Courses (PGDC)
- PGDC in Entrepreneurship Development (1 year)
- PGDC in Hospital Management (1 year)
- PGDC in Journalism & Mass Communication (1 year)
- PGDC in Management (1 year)
- PGDC in Marketing Management (1 year)
- PGDC in NGO Management (1 year)
- PGDC in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations (2 years)
- PGDC in Public Relations Management (1 year)
- PG Diploma in International Business Management
- PG Diploma in Indian Stock Market
- PG Diploma in Retail Management
- PG Diploma in Financial Management
- PG Diploma in Systems Management
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management
- PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management
- PG Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- PG Diploma in Psychological Counselling
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- PG Diploma in Women’s Studies
- PG Diploma in Human Rights
- PG Diploma in Immuno techniques
- PG Diploma in Environmental Health & Hygine
- PG Diploma in Environmental Molecular Diagnostics
- PG Diploma in Industrial Microbiology
- PG Diploma in Actuarial Management
- PG Diploma in Industrial and Company Law
- PG Diploma in English Language Teaching
- Post-B.Ed. Diploma in School Administration (P.B.Ed.D.S.A.) (One year)
- P.G. Diploma in Criminology and Police Administration (One year)
- P.G. Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (One year)
- P.G. Diploma in Biostatistics (One year)
- P.G. Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics (One year)
- P.G. Diploma in Multimedia Technology (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Labour Law and Administrative Law (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Information and Communication Laws (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Health Information Management (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Hospital Documentation Management (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Radiography and Imaging Technology (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Pharmaceutical Chemistry (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Hospital Laboratory Technology (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Hotel Management (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Tourism Management (1 year)
- P.G. Diploma in Consumer Laws (1 year)
- PGDCA (1 year)
Requirements of Postgraduate Diploma
The most PG Diploma programs require students to have obtained a bachelor’s degree advance to register, some will accept an advanced diploma, graduate certificate or significant professional experience instead.
PGDC Course Fee:
The fee should be varied according to course chosen and also influence some factors like the name of the institute, student category, etc.
PG Diploma Jobs:
After completing any PG Diploma courses, candidates require to do jobs according to their Education Qualifications.
Benefits of PG courses in India –
- Accordingly, the class schedule is more flexible and the course tends to be less intensive, as compared to a full-time program.
- Learn while you earn. As you work and learn simultaneously, you have the unique opportunity to observe academic theories as they transpire into real-life business situations.
- The Post Graduate Diploma Courses tend to be less competitive, as compared to full-time MBA programs and it is, therefore, easier to secure admission to such courses.