About KMAT Exam: The full form of KMAT is Karnataka Management Aptitude Test. KMAT Exam is conducted by Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA) for admission into MBA, MCA, and PGDM. Lakh of aspirants applied every year to secure admission to the top tier business schools in the state.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
KMAT Exam provides students access to over 169 colleges in Karnataka, these colleges are known as KMAT participating institutes. Eligible and willing candidates may apply online KMAT Application Form from the official website www.kmatindia.com. For more Karnataka Management Aptitude Test Details like eligibility criteria, registration fee, paper pattern and syllabus please read the complete article. Whenever the notification released by authority we will update the KMAT Exam Dates clearly here.
KMAT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must complete Bachelors degree with minimum of 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate and 40% for SC/ST candidate.
- Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
- Candidate must have complete Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks. Candidates should have studied Maths at 10+2 stage or at graduation level.
KMAT Exam Pattern
- KMAT Exam is Paper Pen based test with 120 Multiple Choice Questions divided in 4 sections
- No restriction to move to and fro among the sections
- All questions carrying equal 4 marks for correct answer.
- Duration of the test is 2 Hours
- For MBA & MCA Entrance Test
|S. No||Test||Questions||Total Marks|
|1||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT Exam Syllabus
Willing aspirants must check and download the KMAT Exam Syllabus pdf from the link provided below. Please go through the KMAT Exam Pattern as given above tabular form. Along with syllabus, you can also get the KMAT Previous Year Question Papers on this page. These model papers are very helpful for students to get an idea of examination like which type of questions asked in the test, how to write the exam and how to solve the exam etc. Applicants who want to know more details about Karnataka MAT Exam Papers please visit the official website i.e. www.kmatindia.com.
Download KMAT Syllabus Pdf Link
KMAT Application Form or Registration Process:
- First and foremost step is pay the KMAT Registration Fee of Rs. 1000/- Through DD. Demand Draft should be payable at Bangalore and DD can be taken at any Nationalized Bank
- After taking Demand Draft (DD) go to www.kmatindia.com website and click on Apply online and fill all the details in the given fields
- After that take a print out of filled application. Paste a recent Passport Size Photo and Sign where Signature space is provided.
- At last take a print out copy of the Application Form and DD as a proof of acknowledgement.
- Post / Courier the application along with the Original DD to “The Secretary – KMAT 2016, Seshadripuram First Grade College, C A Site No 26 Yelahanka New town Bangalore: 560064”.