About Karnataka PGCET Exam: PGCET is a Post Graduate Common Entrance Test conduct by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Every year Karnataka PGCET Exam organized for Admission to MBA, MCA, M.Tech, ME, M.Arch in various colleges in Karnataka State.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
For getting the admission candidates have to fill the Online Karnataka PGCET Application Form on the basis of eligibility criteria. So, before registration form please check the PGCET Entrance Exam Eligibility norms from here. Candidates can get more updates regarding the Karnataka PGCET Syllabus, Exam Pattern and many more from its official website www.kea.kar.nic.in.
PGCET Entrance Exam Eligibility
Content In This Article
- Candidates must be passed the Graduation with at least 50% marks from recognized University/ Institute/ Colleges (40% marks for in case of Reservation category candidates).
- And graduation in the following subjects- Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics for taking admissions in the MCA course whereas a valid GATE Score for taking admissions in the ME/ M.Tech/M.Arch/ MBA courses
- Candidates must have 10th class and 12th Class marks Card.
PGCET Fee for Registration
- For SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs 500/- as application fee
- For General and OBC category candidates need to pay of Rs 600/- as application fee
- Refer the KEA PGCET Notification for payment mode of application fee
PGCET Exam Pattern
- Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in Karnataka PGCET divided into 4 sections
- Section A – Proficiency in English Language
- Section B – General Knowledge
- Section C – Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence
- Section D – Quantitative Analysis
- KEA PGCET Entrance Examination will be conducted into two parts.
- In Part 1, there will be 50 Question and each Question has 1 mark.
- In Part 2, there will be 25 Question and each Question has 2 marks.
- And there will be total 75 question and total marks are 100.
- Candidates can fill their OMR answer sheets with blue or black ink ball pen
- Duration of exam is 150 minutes.
Karnataka PGCET Syllabus
Based on the PGCET Exam Pattern and Syllabus candidates can prepare the entrance examination. So, candidates can easily download the Karnataka PGCET Syllabus pdf just click on the link provided below. The syllabus covers various aspects like Proficiency in English Language, General Knowledge, Test of Reasoning and General Intelligence and Quantitative Analysis.
Download Link of KEA PGCET Syllabus Pdf
Karnataka PGCET Application Form
- Candidates must have to click on the link Karnataka PGCET Exam and apply online for the examination.
- Candidates have to enter and fill all the information and deposit the fee online then submit the Karnataka PGCET Application Form and get the hard copy of it.
- Candidates must note down the Registration number, Password which will be generated after completing the process.