About GCET Exam: The full form of GCET is Gujarat Common Entrance Test. GCET is an annual common entrance examination for MBA and MCA studies in Gujarat, India. Every year GCET Exam is conducted between March to August by Gujarat Technological University (GTU) for providing admissions to aspiring candidates in Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and Masters of Computer Application (MCA) courses in the colleges affiliated with it.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The GCET scores are considered by various prominent Universities of Gujarat namely Bhavnagar University, Dharmsinh Desai University, Ganpat University, Gujarat University, Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University, Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya, M.S University, Sardar Patel University, Saurashtra University, Gujarat Technological University and Veer Narmad South Gujarat University and their affiliated institutes.
The candidates interested to apply in the courses available under Gujarat CET should check the details of GCET Exam Eligibility including paper pattern and syllabus for preparation from here below.
GCET Exam Eligibility
Content In This Article
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 yrs duration with at least 50% (45% in case of reserved category candidates) at the qualifying Examination.
- The candidate must have passed graduation from any one of the Universities located in the state of Gujarat.
- Candidates who are in their final year of graduation are also eligible for the GCET Exam.
- For detailed eligibility norms please check the official GCET Notification available on its official website
GCET Registration Fee
- General Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs1000/- in cash through the branches of any nationalized bank
- SC/ ST Candidates need to pay application fee of Rs800/- (Rs.200/- refund on proving their caste status)
- The candidates can also use the system generated Challan from the university website i.e. gtu.ac.in
GCET Exam Pattern
- GCET Exam consists of question from Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, English Language Skills, and General Awareness.
- Gujarat CET will be computer based test with choice of appearing twice in the test.
- Test duration will be of 80 minutes and there will be 100 multiple choice questions
- There is a negative marking for wrong answers.
Gujarat CET Syllabus
You can also download the Gujarat CET Syllabus from the link given below. There is no fixed syllabus for GCET MBA Entrance Exam. But generally the questions are asked from the following topics mentioned below. This Syllabus will help the students to practice. Along with syllabus also download the GUJCET Previous Papers for east understanding of paper pattern.
Direct Download link of GCET Syllabus pdf
Gujarat CET Application Form
The candidates in order to apply for the GCET Exam should visit the official website of the Gujarat Technological University. The candidates should fill the Gujarat CET Application Form through online mode. Then pay the application fee as per norms. Finally submit the filled application form along with Fee Challan. Take a print out copy of application form for future reference.
Best institutions for MBA course in Gujarat
- K. School Of Business Management, Ahmedabad
- Som-Lalit Institute Of Business Management Studies Ahmedabad
- S. Patel Institute Of Management Studies, Vadodra
- H. Patel PG Institute Of Business Management V.V.Nagar
- Anand Institute of Management, Anand