About ICET Exam: The full form of ICET is Integrated Common Entrance Test. ICET Exam is conducted for admission into M.B.A (Master of Business Administration) and M.C.A (Master of Computer Application) Courses of All universities in Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
AP ICET Notification will be announced soon Andhra University, Visakhapatnam on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council Higher Education (APSCHE). TS ICET Notification released by Kakatiya University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Interested students download the ICET Notification for knowing detailed information regarding eligibility, fee, paper pattern and syllabus details. Here we have obtained the direct download links of ICET Syllabus, Exam Pattern with Previous Papers.
Content In This Article
ICET is the Integrated Common Entrance Test conducted to offer aspirants admissions in Post Graduate regular courses like MBA, MCA. Once ICET Notification is released aspirants can apply through online mode.
Applicants are advised to check ICET Exam Eligibility before moving to further process. The Eligibility Criteria contains some of the conditions to be satisfied which are set by the Examination Authority or Officials. ICET Application Form direct link is available on its official site as well as here.
ICET Exam Eligibility
Andhra Pradesh AP ICET Eligibility:
- Candidate should be belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh only.
- Candidates should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum 3 years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC / ST categories) in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year Degree examination / compartmentally passed shall also eligible to appear for AP ICET Entrance Test.
Telangana TS ICET Eligibility:
- Candidate should be belonging to the state of Telangana only.
- Candidates should have passed B.Tech or Degree with minimum 3 years and with 50 % of aggregate marks for general category and 45 % for reserved category.
ICET Registration Fee
Candidates have to pay Rs 350/- ( Rs 250/- for ST / SC ) through TS Online / AP Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva centers in TS / AP and also through Payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking ).
ICET Exam Pattern
- The test is held in offline mode.
- A total of 200 questions will be asked in the test, divided into 3 sections.
- The language will be English and Telugu for section A and B and only English for section C.
- The duration of ICET Exam is 2.5 hours.
|Section||No. of Questions||Duration of the test|
|Section A – Analytical Ability|
1. Data Sufficiency
2. Problem Solving
2 1/2 Hours (150 Minutes)
|Section B – Mathematical Ability|
1. Arithmetical Ability
2. Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
3. Statistical Ability
|Section C – Communication Ability|
ICET Previous Papers
ICET Previous Question Papers now available here. Download Integrated Common Entrance Test Papers with Solutions in free pdf form. The candidate who are all preparing for the ICET Exam for MBA and MAC can download the ICET Previous Papers. It gives an idea about the type of the questions that have been coming in the past attempts. These model papers are the necessity for the candidates at the time of preparation.
Regional Test Centers for AP ICET:
Ananthpur, Amalapuram, Bhimavaram, Chittor, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kuppum, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Rajamahendravaram, Srikakulam, Thirupathi, Vijayawada, Visakapatnam, Vizianagaram
Regional Test Centers for TS ICET:
Adilabad , Hyderabad , Jagityal , Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Kothagudem, Mahabubnagar, Mancherial, Nalgonda, Nizamabad, Sangareddy , Siddipet, Vikarabad, Wanaparthy, Warangal.