About JAVA: Java is one of the programming languages that is object-oriented and it is intended to develop applications based on the principle “write once, run anywhere”.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Java code is special programming language which works or runs on all platforms without the process of recompilation.
Java programming applications are compiled typically to a byte-code which works on any Java Virtual Machines (JVM). Java was originally developed by James Gosling at Sun Microsystems, which is under Oracle Corporation and was released in 1995 as an important component of Sun Microsystems.
So it is also called as Oracle Java. Read out complete article and know more info related to JAVA Certifications.
Content In This Article
There are various Java Certifications programs or courses are introduced in various industries for the development of Java Technology. It mainly focuses on key roles of software application development jobs. Some of the Java Certification courses are
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java S8 Programmer (OCAIP/SCIA)
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java S7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Associate, Java S5/S6 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java S8 Programmer (OCPIP/SCIP)
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java S7 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Professional, Java S6 Programmer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Java Persistence API Developer
- Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE6 Java Enterprise Architect etc.
Java 8 Certification
For achieving Java 8 certification, one should complete the entry level examination of IZO-808 Java SE 8 Programmer 1 exam. After qualifying in the course, we can enter into Java 8 Certification program. And to attain Java 8 Certification, the syllabus can be teached during the course. Let’s look at the syllabus for Java 8 Certification.
Java Certification Syllabus
The syllabus given for Java 8 Certification course consists of following subjects. They are:
- Java Basics
- Working with Java Data Types
- Using Operators & Decision Constructs
- Creating & Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Inheritance
- Handling Exceptions
- Working with Java Methods & Encapsulation
- Working with selected areas of Java API
Java Certification Exam Details
The Java Certification Program was also known as Oracle Certified Java Professional (OCJP) Program, which is helpful to acquire more knowledge and qualify for Java Certification Program can attain good job in software industry with a good salary package. The fields included in Java Certification Program are as follows:
- Certification Name: Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer
- Duration of the Exam: 150 minutes
- Exam Code: IZO-851
- Number of Questions: 60 (Objective Type)
- Pass percentage: 65% (40 out of 60)
Java Certification Path
When Sun Microsystems came under the control of Oracle, Java Certifications are renamed as Oracle Certified Java Associate (OCJA) & Oracle Certified Java Professional (OCJP). These are helpful in acquiring broader knowledge. After the extension of Java 7, Oracle decided to split the courses into two professional courses i.e. Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (OCAJP) and Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer (OCPJP). The new Java Professional Certifications are developed for the managers with an intention to understand the domain of Java programming.
Also See: JAVA Course Details
Java Certification Cost
Java Certification course is a demanding course in and around India. Recently in India, after the establishment of various software companies, the demand for Java Certification went high. As it is a highly demanding professional course, the cost of the course might be high and vary according to the institutions. Let us see the fee structure of Java Certification Program.
- For OCAJP & OCPJP, the cost of these 2 Java Certification courses may vary between Rs.10,000/- to Rs.12,000/-
Java Certification Exam
Java Certifications course is a valuable and demanding course in present society. The people who are willing to become a software engineer should be a professional in Java Certification course which would be helpful to him to lead a bright career. Let’s look at the examination process for achieving JavaCertification.
- Register for an exam at Pearson VUE and locate a Pearson VUE Test Counter:
The person who is willing to attend Java Certification exam should locate Pearson VUE Test Center which includes proctored / non-proctored master assignments.
- Register for a proctored exam or no-proctored exam at Oracle Testing Center:
The person who is willing to attend Java certification exam should set up his web account 72 days before the exam date either at his own location or any other place.
- Register for an Oracle Database Administrator Certified Master Exam:
Java Certifications exam is held under Oracle Universities. So the person who is willing for Java Certification should follow the directions, select an appointment date for exam & register for the event which is not scheduled.
- Obtain special Assistance for persons with disability:
The persons who are disabled require extra time with special assistance during the examination, the person with those abilities can request for test accommodations for authorities during registration of JavaCertification.
- Receiving the exam reimbursement:
The students who are willing to receive reimbursement after the completion of the exam should download “Veterans / GI Bill Reimbursement Program Form” fill the form and submit it to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
- The result of the exam:
After the completion of the exam, the result can send to the email address the student mentioned during exam registration.