Want to get the details of HTET Recruitment Notification If your answer is yes, then you are at right post. Here in this article, we are mentioning the information about the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test recruitment notification, application form and how to apply for HTET TGT, PGT & PRT Posts via online etc. Candidates who are eligible for Haryana TET Dec examination can apply through online @ htetonline.com.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Content In This Article
HTET has issued a notification for the recruitment of Level 1(Primary Teacher), Level 2(Trained Graduate Teacher) and Level 3(Post Graduate Teacher). Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test or HTET is organized by Board of School Education Haryana, Bhiwani.
HTET is conducted for ensuring whether the candidate has the necessary qualifications and skills to be appointed as a school teacher in the public schools of Haryana State.
- The candidates who are going to write the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test should have Senior Secondary/ Any Degree, D.EI.Ed/B.EI.Ed.
- If you want know the more details about educational qualifications you can visit the official site.
- The candidates should be age Limit Maximum 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation- the Age relaxation as per Government rules and regulations.
HTET Online Application Form
HTET Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Online Application form is released by Haryana Board of Secondary Education. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for HTET Online Application form can apply for TGT, PRT and PGT Post before the last date of HTET Online Application form.
This notification is released for the recruitment of Level I (Primary Teacher) Classes I to V, Level II (TGT- Trained Graduate Teacher) Classes VI to VIII & Level III (PGT- Post Graduate Teacher) Vacancy.
The HETE examination is most popular test in Haryana state and especially in between those who want to join as a Government Teacher or as a Lecturer. This examination is also called as State Teacher Eligibility Test (STET).
The examination is conducted for the three-level teachers:
The level 1 examination is conducted for recruiting the Primary Teacher (PRT), who can teach for 1to 5th classes.
The level 2 examination is conducted for recruiting the Trained Graduate Teacher) who can teach for 6th to 10th classes.
And the final level 3 examination is conducted for recruiting the Post Graduate Teacher (PRT) who can teach for 11th and 12th classes.
HTET Online Application Fee Details
The below given fee details only for Level 1 or Level 2 or Level 3.
- SC & PH (Haryana) – Rs.500
- GEN,BC & OBC( Haryana) – Rs. 1000
- All Candidates (Other State)- Rs. 1000
If you want to apply more than one level, the fee structure will be as per given below.
|Category||For One Level only||For Two Levels||For Three Levels|
|SC and PH Candidates(Haryana)||Rs.500/-||Rs. 900/-||Rs. 1200/-|
|All Candidates except SC & PH (Haryana)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 1800/-|
|All Candidates Outside Haryana (Including SC & PH)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs.1800/-||Rs. 2400/-|
HTET Important Dates
- Starting Date- 1st Nov, 2017
- Last Date- 10th Nov, 2017
- Date of Correction of Particulars- 11th & 12th Nov, 2017
- Last Date for Downloading for Admit Card- 15th Dec, 2017
- Date for Exam Level 3 (PGT-Lecturer)- 23rd Dec, 2017( 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
- Date for Exam Level 2( TGT Teacher)- 24th Dec, 2017( 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)
- Date for Exam Level 1 (Primary Teacher)- 24th Dec, 2017( 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM)
How to Apply for HTET
The candidates those who want to apply for HTET 2017 have to apply through online mode. Candidates can fill the application form in three stages.
- Uploading Signature, Photograph and Thumb Impression
- Payment of Application Fee
- First visit the official website of HTET htetonline.com.
- Registration for HTET 2017, click on the link.
- Apply Online for HTET-December 2017 page will appear on the screen.
- After clicking on the Apply online option the candidate will go for the Proceed to Apply online option.
- Now the candidate will be directed to the Registration Form page.
- Here Candidate have to Fill Name, Father Name, Date of Birth, Address, Aadhar Number, Gender etc details.
- Then fill the educational details and in the last choose among Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 or choose all of them.
- Candidate must check the details provided by his/her and if the details are correct and click on the submit option.
- The registration process will complete.
Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression
- Candidates have to upload the photograph, signature and thumb impression with the online application form in the second stage.
- The photograph which is to be uploaded shall not be older than three months.
Payment of Application Fee
In the third stage, candidate can pay the application fee amount through Demanding Draft (DD).
Visit the official website www.htet.nic.in for more information.