Hangouts is a one sort of Communication apps for Android. Use Google Hangouts to keep in touch with loved ones. Message friends, start free video or voice calls, and join a conversation with one person or a group are special uses of Hangouts App. If your Mobile does not have Hangouts, you can follow the below instructions right from steps to download and install the Hangouts App for Android, PC.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Replacing Google Talk is Google Hangouts. The Hangouts is a communication platform developed by Google which includes new chat, text message and video chat app from Google. You will be able to speak with your best friends, share photos, hold group video chats and speak quickly with anyone you should use this program. Face to face interaction in your mobile, computer with Google Hangouts. You can even send Emoji, photos, message alerts and more.
Advantage: One of the advantage of this application is that you can talk to as many as 10 people right all at the same time. Hangouts is the perfect extension if you have a lot of contacts using the service.
Disadvantage: The only drawbacks are that you can’t make basic audio calls, and Chrome always has to be open to use Hangouts
Installation Process of Google+ Hangouts app on your PC:
Sign up for a Google account if you don’t already have one.
Hangouts can be accessed in Gmail or Google+ and mobile apps for iOS and Android, as well as from a Chrome extension
Step 1: Install the Hangouts extension. This will automatically enable Chrome to run in the background, along with the Hangouts app. You’ll see icons on the taskbar above.
Step 2: Download the Hangouts plugin. Double click the downloaded file, and click ‘Install’ option
Step 3: Search “startup applications” and click ‘Add’ in the window that pops up.
Step 4: Give it any name and click save
How to Install Hangouts App for Android
To set up Google+ Hangout on your Android Mobile, you must download, install, and sign-in /Login to your Google account using your smartphone. Here is how you can install and use the Google+ Hangouts app on your Android Phone
- Click the Menu button to open apps list
- Locate and click the Play Store app.
- On the Play Store interface, search the Hangouts app from the search box located on the top of the interface.
- Then Hangouts search results window displayed in front of you
- Click the Hangouts icon.
- On the opened Apps page for Hangouts, click the Install button to download and install the Hangouts app.
- Once the app is installed, click Open
- Then click the Existing button to sign-in to the app with your existing Google account. If you don’t have an existing account, create new Google account.
- If you already have a Google account, sign-in to your account by entering email address and password fields respectively.
- Once you are Login, you can start using the Google Hangouts app to share images, text chat, video chat, etc.
How to Sign out of Hangouts App
- Open the Hangouts app on your Android.
- At the top left, Click Menu Bar.
- Click Settings Option.
- Then Click your Google Account.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Sign out.
Removal/Uninstall Hangouts App for Android
If you go to application manager, you can ‘disable’ hangouts there so it won’t run. It is the best way you can do the process without rooting the phone.