General Knowledge Books: General Knowledge is a common subject for almost all banking sector and other competitive exams.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
General Knowledge Books has wide coverage in subjects like History, Geography, Current affairs, General Awareness, Science & Computing environment, etc.
In order to succeed in this section, candidates should be well updated with the current affairs particularly in business and economics section. A best book for General Knowledge is an excellent choice for anyone who is preparing for Bank or b-school entrance exams.
My advice is that you can read Daily newspapers, especially the business and economy page. Also, read a weekly magazine like Frontline or India Today to stay updated.
Are you preparing for Competitive Exams? If your answer is yes please collect the information regarding best books for General Knowledge preparation. Most of us do not join coaching classes for preparation. So the best way to prepare for General Knowledge is only through books. Buy a good General Knowledge Books and spend your time studying and practicing it daily as per your schedule. We have compiled for you a list of the best books available for General Knowledge section which will be useful for all competitive exams.
My advice is that you buy only single book for preparation of General Knowledge section. Complete that book and then move on to solving previous year question papers and model test papers and attempt the sample tests or mock test it will help you at the time of exam. Also it is enough for preparation.
Best General Knowledge Books List
- General Knowledge Books for Competitive Exams.
- IBPS Master Guide Complete Package (PO, Clerk, RRB, Officers) Latest General Knowledge books for banking exam.
- General Knowledge Encyclopedia Publisher: Prabhat Prakashan.
- Objective General Knowledge Chapter-Wise Collection of 2750+Q (English) 6 Edition
- General Knowledge By Lucent Publication.
- Kiran’s IBPS Bank PO/MT/SO Probationary Officer/Management Trainee/Specialist Officer Main Exam Practice Work Book.
- Daksh Objective General Knowledge (Paperback, Hindi) Author: S R Anjana, Manohar Singh Kotda.
- NCERT Compendium General Knowledge Language: Hindi Neha Publishers & Distributors.
- MASTERING GK Based on NCERT Publication.
- Objective General Knowledge by Lucent Publication.
- Manorama Yearbook 2015 (English) 50th Edition Author: Mammen Mathew.
- Kiran’s Bank PO/MT/SO Preliminary Online Exam CWE – VI Practice Work Book (With CD) – English (IBPS General Awareness books).
|Banking Awareness Books||Computer Awareness Books||General Awareness Books||General Knowledge Books|
|General Science Books||General Studies Books||Numerical Ability Books||More Books|