General Awareness Books: General Awareness is a common subject for almost all banking sector and other competitive exams. General Awareness Books has wide coverage in subjects like History, Geography, Current affairs, General knowledge, Science & Computing environment, etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
In order to succeed in this section, candidates should be well updated with the current affairs particularly in business and economics section. A best book for General Awareness is an excellent choice for anyone who is preparing for Bank or b-school entrance exams.
My advice is that you can read Daily newspapers, especially the business and economy page. Also, read a weekly magazine like Frontline or India Today to stay updated.
Are you preparing for Competitive Exams? If your answer is yes please collect the information regarding best books for General Awareness preparation. Most of us do not join coaching classes for preparation. So the best way to prepare for General Awareness is only through books. Buy a good General Awareness Books and spend your time studying and practicing it daily as per your schedule. We have compiled for you a list of the best books available for General Awareness section which will be useful for all competitive exams.
My advice is that you buy only single book for preparation of General Awareness section. Complete that book and then move on to solving previous year question papers and model test papers and attempt the sample tests or mock test it will help you at the time of exam. Also it is enough for preparation.
Top / Best General Awareness Books List
- India -2016 By Publication and Broadcasting division.
- Samsayiki Mahasagar by Arihant.
- India Art and Culture – Nitin singhania.
- Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs (Yearbook + 3100 MCQs) Level 2 for Bank PO Exam.
- Study Innovations IBPS Bank PO (Probationary Officers) Exam Study Package.
- General Knowledge & Current Affairs Level 1 & 2 with Current Update for Bank Clerk / PO / SSC / Railways Disha Publication.
- iBooks Bank PO, SSC, CSAT, IBPS video lecture (45 Days Crash Course) Single user.
- General Awareness Banking Exam: Useful for IBPS / SBI Bank PO / Clerk / SO & RBI Exam (English) Author: Sachchida Nand Jha.
|Banking Awareness Books||Computer Awareness Books||General Awareness Books||General Knowledge Books|
|General Science Books||General Studies Books||Numerical Ability Books||More Books|