Environmental Engineering includes history of environmental engineering major environmental issues, and professional ethics. This field is one of the promising career option for interested candidates. Are you looking for more information environmental engineering, in this article who are providing the Environmental Engineering Course details, duration, eligibility, list of online certification courses, best colleges, recruitment areas and job profiles etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Introduction to Environmental Engineering
Content In This Article
- 1 Introduction to Environmental Engineering
- 2 List of Environmental Engineering Courses
- 3 Diploma in Environmental Engineering
- 4 Duration
- 5 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Important Topics
- 7 Job Types
- 8 B.Tech/B.E in Environmental Engineering Course
- 9 Duration
- 10 Eligibility Criteria
- 11 Important Topics
- 12 Job Types
- 13 M.Tech/ M.E in Environmental Engineering
- 14 Online Environmental Engineering Courses
- 15 List of Top Environmental Engineering Colleges/Universities in India
- 16 Recruitment Areas
Environmental Engineering Course deals with various topics such as air quality, energy, site remediation, chemical processing, aquatic ecology and water resources and treatment. This engineering is a multidisciplinary field of engineering science that combines the biological, chemical and physical sciences with the environment studies.
Environmental engineers use the principles of engineering, chemistry, soil science and biology to improve solutions to environmental problems. An Environmental Engineer designing creative solutions to environmental resource issues using ecological, physical, and biogeochemical components.
List of Environmental Engineering Courses
Diploma in Environmental Engineering
This program is diploma level Environmental Engineering course. This program trains students in areas such as Engineering principles, Basic chemistry, Water management, Pollution control, Waste management and recycling, Environmental science, Energy resources and Soil science.
Diploma in Environmental Engineering is a three years academic course and it is divided into six semesters.
- The candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible to pursue this course.
- This course can also be pursued after completion of 10+2 examination in Science stream.
Here we mention only few important subjects of Diploma in Environmental Engineering course.
- Environmental Conservation and Hazard Management
- Engineering Physics
- Environmental Science
- Elements of Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Pollution
- Construction Technology
- Environmental Monitoring
- Teaching Associate
- Environmental Professor
- Assistant Professional Production Test
- Environmental Specialist
- Shipboard Assistant
B.Tech/B.E in Environmental Engineering Course
Bachelor of Technology or Bachelor of Engineering is an undergraduate course of environmental engineering. This course teaches the students about the applied science of engineering principles in accordance to environmental studies.
The duration to complete this course is four years.
The candidates who have completed 10+2 examination in science stream with 45-50% marks from a recognized board can pursue this Environmental Engineering Course.
- Engineering Chemistry
- Introduction to Computers and Auto CAD
- Engineering Graphics
- Environmental Studies
- Applied Physics and Chemistry
- Engineering Mechanics
- Water Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Instrumental Analysis and Pollution Measurements
- Technical Engineering Manager
- Water Quality Engineer
- Environmental Engineer
- Project Engineer
- Environmental Designer and Planner
M.Tech/ M.E in Environmental Engineering
On completion of bachelor courses, the students can pursue the master courses of environmental engineering. Master of Technology/Master of Engineering in Environmental engineering is post graduate course of environmental engineering.
This program is two years academic course and may divided into four semesters depending upon the institution.
Online Environmental Engineering Courses
- Groundwater Hydrology course
- Chemicals in the Environment: Fate and Transport course
- Ecology I: The Earth System course
- Environmental Engineering Project course
- Environmental Microbiology course
- Computing and Data Analysis for Environmental Applications course
- Water Quality Control course
List of Top Environmental Engineering Colleges/Universities in India
View the top environmental engineering colleges which are located in India listed below.
- Eastern Academy of Science and Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna
- Ch.B.P Government Engineering College, New Delhi
- College of Agricultural Technology, Theni
- Jagan Nath University, Jaipur
The environmental engineering candidates can work both in government and private sector. Let’s discuss some major recruitment areas below.
- Government Health Agencies
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Textile Mills
- Pollution Control Laboratories
- Food Processing Industries
- Air/Waterwaste Industries
Also See Various Engineering Career Options from here.