DCA Course Details: DCA which means Diploma in Computer Applications. The students who are good at maths and interested in computer technology can do this course named Diploma in Computer Application (DCA).
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Demand is always there for a skilled person for handling Computer Applications. It studies various computer applications like MS Office, Internet applications, Operating System, Database Management System, HTML among other subjects.
In this article, you will completely know about DCA Course Details like DCA full form, Eligibility, Duration, Study, Subjects, career Prospects, Salary etc.
DCA Full Form is Diploma in Computer Applications
Quick Review of DCA Course
Content In This Article
- 1 Quick Review of DCA Course
- 2 Diploma in Computer Application Eligibility
- 3 DCA Course Details from IGNOU
- 4 Eligibility
- 5 DCA Course Fee
- 6 Popular Top Colleges Offering this course
- 7 Career prospects
- 8 Salary Offered
- 9 Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Syllabus
- 10 Diploma in Computer Application Course Material
|Type of Examination||Yearly System|
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized University|
|Admission Process||Direct admission|
|Course Fee||INR 5,000 – 20,000|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2-5 Lacs|
|Top Recruiting Organizations||Benefactor HR Solutions Pvt Ltd, Fortune hub, Benefactor HR Solutions Pvt Ltd, Shining Star, Blossoms InfoTech, Techno System Pvt Ltd, Zenith IT Solutions Pvt Ltd, Merit Power Consultants, AARDEE Solutions etc.|
|Top Recruiting Areas||Database Handling,|
Accounting, Basic Computer Applications, and etc computer works.
|Top Job Profiles||Web Designer, Software Developer, Accountant, Computer Operator, C++ Developer, etc.|
Diploma in Computer Application Eligibility
- The eligibility for the diploma in computer application course is 10+2.
- It is the diploma course which can be done after completing the intermediate.
- 6 months to one year is the course duration depends on student’s interest.
- There is no minimum limit of percentage in 10+2 for pursuing DCA Course.
DCA Course Details from IGNOU
- There are many institutions which are offering this course with IGNOU certification for DCA Course Details.
- One can find the IGNOU certified institutes on the official website.
To apply for this program, you should have cleared 10+2
DCA Course Fee
The fee structure varies with colleges and universities, so you can know the fee structure from the institutional official website. There you can find contact details and all.
Popular Top Colleges Offering this course
- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Madras University, Chennai
- Allahabad University, Allahabad
- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
- Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj University, Kanpur
- Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
The below fields are some areas that interested students can learn after the completion of DCA Course.
- Database Development & Administration
- Programming – Development tools, languages
- Technical writing
- Software design & engineering
- Graphic design and animation
- Web/ e-commerce development
- Networking & Internetworking.
A fresher can earn from Rs 8000 to Rs 25000 per monthly basis the job profile and work experience you possess.
|Software Developer||3-5 lakhs|
|Web Designer||4-5 lakhs|
|Computer Operator||2-3 Lakhs|
|C++ Developer||4-6 Lakhs|
Diploma in Computer Application (DCA) Syllabus
- DCA Course Syllabus for 1 year varies from college to college.
- But now we are displaying the commonly followed specializations
|MS Office Applications|
|Software Hacking and IT security|
Diploma in Computer Application Course Material
- DCA course material varies with an institution.
- We cannot display the course material for all the institutions all over India.
- The materials can be downloaded from the respective institution’s official websites.