BBA Course Details: BBA is nothing but Bachelor of Business Administration, it is a bachelor’s degree in business administration. Usually, this course is done by the students who completed their 10+2. BBA is a popular course in India. Instead of doing BA most of the students are showing special interest to do BBA because they like to do any business. B.B.A Course duration will be 3 years after 10+2 as mentioned above. Practical knowledge skills will be gained perfectly to the students who completed this course which is very needed in companies where there work. In this article, you can find all the BBA Course Details without any questions.
Content In This Article
|Eligibility||10+2 from a recognized educational board|
|Admission Process||Based on the Entrance exam|
|Course Fee||INR 1 to 2.5 lakhs|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 1.5 to 2 lakhs|
|Top Recruiting Companies||HP, Sony, ICICI Bank, Microsoft, Mc Kinsey and Company, IBM, Deloitte, Nokia, and others|
|Job Positions||Financial Analyst, Business Development Executive, Project Manager (IT), Data Analyst, Human Resources Manager, Operations team leader, SAP Consultant etc.|
Information about this BBA course:
- BBA course Fees
- Top BBA colleges
- Exam information
- Application procedure etc.
By seeing and reading this article at last you will come to know the above-mentioned details.
- Eligibility for BBA Course Minimum eligibility for BBA is 10+2.
- Students who completed their 12 / HSC exams are eligible for doing BBA course.
- But in some cases, the minimum percentage of 50% or 60% is needed based on institutions.
- Students who appeared for HSC exam and waiting for their results are also eligible for appearing the BBA entrance tests.
- Most of the top 10 colleges demand a higher percentage of their marks.
- Most of the colleges allow the individuals who are not nationalities, by the individual’s valid passport and the student visa.
BBA Admission & Application Procedure:
BBA Course interested students can apply for online and as well as offline methods. In the official websites, you can find the respective applications. Students who are interested should be registered and clear the entrance exam for admissions.
BBA exam pattern:
- Objective exam for admission to BBA program. The questions cover subjects such as English language and reasoning test.
- Quantitative and aptitude exam will be conducted. On performance, a competitive test is carried out in order to select the student’s basis.
- Duration of the entrance test is 2 hours.
Top 10 BBA Colleges in India:
|Christ University Bangalore www.christuniversity.in|
|Alliance business Academy Bangalore www.christuniversity.in|
|Symbiosis Centre for Management Maharashtra www.scmspune.ac.in|
|Madras Christian College, Noida www.mcc.edu.in|
|Amity International Business School Noida www.amity.edu|
|Vellore Institute of Technology Vellore www.vit.ac.in|
|Lovely Professional University Punjab www.lpu.in|
|Mount Carmel College, Bangalore www.mountcarmelcollegeblr.co.in|
|Guru Nanak Dev University Chennai www.gndu.ac.in|
|Ethiraj College for Women Chennai www.ethirajcollege.in|
BBA Course Syllabus:
You can collect course syllabus from concern’s official college or university sites in the pdf form.
After the BBA course completed certificate holder can become as follows.
- Financial Institutions
- Government jobs
- Marketing Industry
- Consumer Durable Industry etc.
Those who own BBA Degree can work in the following job roles at various companies.
- Operations Manager
- Financial analyst
- Human Resources Generalist
- Business Development Executive
- Human Resources Manager
- Marketing Executive
- Process Analyst