This is the article named Clinical Research Courses Details. This is to provide the complete details about the course such as Requirements, Courses, Scope, and Salary etc. Read the complete article to get the required information.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About Clinical Research:
Content In This Article
- 1 About Clinical Research:
- 2 Clinical Research Courses List:
- 3 M.SC in Clinical Research:
- 4 Syllabus:
- 5 Career:
- 6 Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research:
- 7 Requirement:
- 8 Fees:
- 9 Syllabus Structure:
- 10 Job Roles:
- 11 Certification Courses:
- 12 Certificate in clinical Research
- 13 Best Institutes for Clinical Research Courses:
Clinical research, it is the branch of healthcare science that determines the safety and effectiveness of medications, devices, diagnostic products and treatment regimens intended for human use. According to Wiki, These may be used for prevention, treatment, diagnosis or for relieving symptoms of a disease. Clinical research is different from clinical practice. In clinical practice established treatments are used, while in clinical research evidence is collected to establish a treatment.
Clinical Research Courses List:
There are various Types of Courses in Clinical Research Courses. They are:
- Diploma Courses
- Under Graduate Courses
- Post Graduate Courses
- Certification Courses
Some of the Popular Courses are:
- SC in Clinical Research
- SC in Clinical Research
- Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research
- Certification In Clinical Research
M.SC in Clinical Research:
This can be expanded as Master of Science in Clinical Research. The Eligibility for this course is Bachelors Degree such as Bachelor in Physiotherapy, Pharmacists etc. The Duration of this Course is 2 years. This comes under Post Graduate Level.
Duration: 2 years
Level: Post Graduate Level
The syllabus of M.Sc covers many Subjects. Some of them are:
- Fundamentals of Clinical operations
- Clinical Data management
- Statistics in Clinical Reaserch
- Basics of Pharmacy, drugs Discovery and development.
Semester 2: The Subjects that are covered in semester 2 are:
- IPR& Data Exclusivity, Bio ethics in Clinical Research
- Pre Clinical Studies
- Pharmaceutical Bio Technology
- Basics of Molecular Biology and Bio technology
- Labs III and IV
After the completion M.Sc one can go into Job career. Various Job roles after M.Sc in clinical research are:
- Programmer- Clinical Research
- Clinical Research Associate
- Project Manager- Clinical Research
- Clinical Research coordinator
- Clinical Research physician
- Clinical Research Analyst etc.
Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Research:
This course comes under diploma After Graduation. The Course Duration is about 1 year. The Eligibility for this course is Graduation.
Those who are Eligible for these Courses are those who have completed the following:
- Graduate & Post Graduate of Ayurevd
- Graduate & Post Graduate of Allopathy
- Graduate & Post Graduate of Homeopathy
- Graduate & Post Graduate of Unani and Siddha.
- Graduate & Post Graduate in Biological sciences/ Life sciences.
- Graduate in Nursing.
The fee structure differs for each course. The fee will be around 70,000/-
Here is the brief of the course Syllabus.
- Introduction & Ethics
- Getting started in Research
- Effective Literature Search
- Drug development process and phases of CT
- Introduction to different clinical guidelines (Schedule Y, ICMR, ICH-GCP)
- Funding schemes
- Ethics in clinical research
- EC-constitution, roles & responsibilities, Communication with EC
- Informed Consent Documentation
- Planning a protocol: an overview
- Elimination of bias and study designs
- Parameter selection, measurement and recording (End Point)
- Clinical trials on procedures and concepts (SOPs)
- A./B.E. Studies
- CRA- Roles and responsibilities.
- Monitoring- When, What, How?
- Basics of Pharmacovigilance
- Methods of Pharmacovigilance(ADR reporting,Forms,Submission,Processing)
- Pharmacovigilance – Industry Pespective
- Pharmacovigilance of ASU Drugs.
The career will be good after the completion of Course. Various employment areas for PG are:
- Colleges and Universities
- Medical Labs
- Government and private Hospitals
- Research labs
- Medical Writings
Various Job Roles offered for Post Graduates are:
- Project Manager
- Drug Safety officer
- Lecturer or professor
- Clinical research Investigator
- Research Associate
Apart from the Academic Courses. There are some Certification Courses.
Certificate in clinical Research
Duration: 6 months
Subjects: Clinical research essentials
Clinical research Design etc.
Best Institutes for Clinical Research Courses:
Before taking up the course. It is important to choose the Best Institute. Here is the list of Top Colleges in Hyderabad.
- IDDCR -(International Drug Discovery And Clinical Research) , Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
- CLINI India , Somajiguda, Hyderabad
Stay Connected with us for more and more updates.