CDAC Course Details: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing shortly named as (CDAC). The 100% placement assistance provided through C-DAC’s Common Campus Placement Programme (CCPP). All PG Diploma Courses admissions of CDAC will only be done through C-DAC’s Computerized Common Admission Test (C-CAT). The list of courses, their CDAC Course Fees, and eligibility criteria are given in the last section of this page. There is no age restriction for CDAC Admission Notice. After checking the C-DAC Courses Eligibility pay the fee for course as you interest.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
These C-DAC courses are offered
Content In This Article
- Advanced Computing Training School (ACTS)
- C-DAC School of Advanced Computing, Mauritius (C-SAC)
- GIST – Programme for Advancing Computer Education (PACE)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier Research & Development organization of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and associated areas. C-DAC was established by the Department of Electronics in the year 1988. C-DAC branches and training centers include: C-DAC Pune (Headquarters), Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Thiruvananthapuram, Silchar. The official website of CDAC is www.cdac.in. The National Centre for Software Technology (NCST), ER & DCI and CEDTI were merged into C-DAC in 2003.
CDAC Admission Notice
CDAC Admission Notice to all PG Diploma courses is done through C-DAC’s Common Admission Test (C-CAT). Candidates have to apply for C-CAT online at official web portal www.cdac.in. Every year this admission test is usually conducted in June or July (for August admissions) and December (for February admissions). Here we provide the information about the CDAC Entrance Exam Syllabus and sample test papers to Clear C-CAT Test.
Click on syllabus reference link: CDAC Entrance Exam Syllabus
CDAC Course Details of Eligibility for PG Diploma
Post Graduate Diploma in Geoinformatics (PG-DGi): Post Graduate Degree in Applied Sciences/ Geography/ Geology/ Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas with minimum 50 %.
Post Graduate Diploma in Advanced Computing (PGDAC):
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, or MCA, MCM
- Post Graduate Degree in Physics/ Computational Sciences/ Mathematics or allied areas
- Post Graduate Degree in Management with graduation in Science/ IT/ Computer Applications with minimum of 50%
Post Graduate Diploma in Mobile Computing (PGDMC): Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas with minimum of 50%.
Post Graduate Diploma in System Software Development (PG-DSSD): Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas with minimum of 55%.
Post Graduate Diploma in IT Infrastructure, Systems & Security (PG-DITISS): Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics or allied areas with minimum of 55%.
Post Graduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA):
- Graduate in any discipline of Engineering or equivalent, or
- Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ MBA Systems with minimum of 55%
Post Graduate Diploma in Internet of Things (PG-DIOT): Post Graduate Degree with minimum of 55%
Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded Systems Design (PG-DESD): Common eligibility criteria
Post Graduate Diploma in VLSI Design (PG-DVLSI): Common eligibility criteria
Post Graduate Diploma in Biomedical Instrumentation & Health Informatics (PG-DBIHI): BE in Biomedical related fields with minimum of 55%.
CDAC Courses Duration and Fee Structure:
- C-DAC’s PG Diploma courses are full-time courses of 24-week duration.
- The fee for all PG Diploma courses (except PG-DBDA) is Rs. 80,000/- + service tax as applicable at the time of taking admissions.
- The fees for PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics (PG-DBDA) is Rs 1 lakh + service tax
- The total fees for the course is Rs. 80, 000 and you have to be paid in two installments by Demand Drafts drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “C-DAC, ACTS” and payable at Pune
- The first installment of Rs. 2, 500 is to be paid
- The second installment of the course fees of Rs. 77,500 you have to be paid
Average Salary details:
Fresher’s of CDAC course candidate salary depends upon the company. It varies 1.8 lakh per annum to 5.2 lakhs per year. Some good companies like TCS, CTS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, L&T etc offered the students with in 3.2 lakh to 5.2 lakh per annum.