In this scenario everyone is looking for a good career opportunities in which they can build up their bright career. As the travel & tourism industry is rising day by day so, there is the demand of the hotel management professionals increasing. So, hotel management is the trending career option for students. Each and every students want to secure their future by taking admission in best hospitality management institutes.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
So, follow our previous article to know complete information about Hotel Management Courses. Also now we provide Career in Hotel Management – Job Opportunities & Average Salary Details here.
Hotel Management is the part of the service industry that brings more placements, and money than any other. We know many of students get confused that hotel management is related only to hotel sector. No. It is totally wrong. Hotel Management is a very vast industry and it is a hospitality sector that includes allied industries such as Bank, Hospitals, BPOs, Call Centres, Financial Firms, Stock Markets and etc. we hope after reading our article everyone got clear idea about Hotel Management that it is only related to hotels.
Programmes Offered in Hotel Management Course:
Content In This Article
- Bachelor of Science in International Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant Management
- Diploma in Hotel management
- Diploma in Hotel and Restaurant operations
- Associate Degree in Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor Degrees in Hospitality Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Administration
- Postgraduate Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of science in Hotel administration
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Global Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in International Hotel Management
- MBA in Hospitality Management with Finance
- MBA in Hospitality Management with Marketing
- Executive MBA in Hospitality Administration
- Post graduate Diploma in International Hospitality Administration
- Post graduate higher Diploma in International Hospitality Management
- Master of management in hospitality
- MS and PhD degrees in hotel administration
- BSc(hons) International Hospitality Management
- MSc International Hospitality & Tourism Management
- MSc International Hotel & Tourism Management
- MSc International Hotel & Tourism Marketing, etc
The hospitality management course typically covers operations budgets and budget variance analytics, hospitality trends and technology, fundamental principles of hospitality marketing and sales, human resources, law, facility management, reservations, and foodservice management and management and leadership, among other essential capabilities.
Top Colleges/Universities Offering Hotel Management in India:
- Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
- Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA), Manipal
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
- Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
List of Career in Hotel Management
There are many different types of careers in this field. You may also specialize in a particular areas those are
- Lodging manager
- Restaurant manager
- Casino manager
- Cruise director
- Travel agent
- Hotel/Motel Manager
- Event Planner
- Facilities Manager
What is the salary range for hotel management professionals?
In India, a general manager earns between Rs 5,00,000 to Rs 12,00,000 (approx.) annually.
This is all about Career in Hotel Management and salary range for hotel management professionals.
If you want any more info please stay tuned to our site www.aiming.in. Book mark Our site in your PC. Thank You..!!