This is the article named as Administration Courses Details which provides the complete Information about the Course such as Various Courses, Requirements, Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Fee Structure, Best Institutes, Career, Jobs and Salary etc. Read the complete article to know all the details.
About Administration Courses:
Content In This Article
The process or activity of running a Business, Organization is called as Administration. It requires many skills to be an Administrator. Those skills can be acquired by doing appropriate Courses. There are many Courses in Administration. This is the article to provide the Courses Details.
Administration Courses List:
There are many types of Courses in Administration. They are:
The Concepts that are covered in Administrative Courses are:
Functions and formulas, Macros, Business assets, financial statements, Case studies
These are the Courses with the Eligibility of 10th. The Duration of these Courses is 2 years
- Diploma in Office Administration
- Administration Diploma
- Diploma in Office Administration & Reception
- Office Admin Diploma
- Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Business Administration Diploma
- Level 3 Professional Administration Diploma
All the above listed Courses are also available to do in Online so these will also be in the Category Online Courses.
Certification is very much important after the completion of Administration Courses. They are listed here:
- Certificate IV in Business Administration
- Certificate III in Business Administration
- Certificate III in Business Administration Legal
- Certificate IV in Business Administration & Leadership management
- Certificate IV in Business Administration (Finance)
- Dual Qualification: Certificate IV in Business Administration and Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
Other than the above Courses there are some Best Courses. We have listed here:
- Motivational Methods and Techniques Workshop
- Course – Quality Management – Lean Six Sigma
- Course in Management and Reduction Costs in Transport and Logistics
- Short Course in Humanitarian Operations: Environmental Health & Logistics
- Human Resource Management – Advanced Professional Development [Level HE7] part-time
- Course in Office Administration – Fundamentals of Accounting (IBS)
There are some Short Courses in Admin
- Level 4 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management, Short Course The Duration of this course is 9 Months
- Level 6 Diploma in Business and Administrative Management, Short Course
Other Courses are:
There are some other courses in Administrative Courses. We have listed the Courses here:
- Principles of Excel Course
- Office Administration Course
- Principles of Accounting Course
- Administrative Procedures Course
- Healthcare Financial Management Course
- Research Methods in Healthcare Administration Course
These Courses offer a Bright Career with many Job offers. Online Courses are beneficial such that they can reduce the time and Cost of doing the course. There are many types of Online Courses. These Courses can be in Online. Some Courses are offered for free. Here is the list of the Courses.
- Marketing Principles
- Business Ethics
- Information Systems
Here for a sample we are providing the syllabus of BBA. Few Subjects semester wise are listed.
Semester 1: Business Organization , Business Maths ,Principles of Economics , Book-Keeping & Basic Accounting, Business Laws, Fundamentals of Business Management , Business Ethics
Semester 2: Business Environment, Business Communication, Indian Economy, Principles of Accounting, Organizational Behavior, Business Statistics, Presentation & Viva Voce
Syllabus of Business mathematics:
Unit I Matrix: Introduction, Square Matrix, Row Matrix, Column Matrix, Diagonal Matrix, Identity Matrix, Addition, Subtraction & Multiplication of Matrix, Use of Matrix in Business Mathematical Induction.
Unit II Inverse of Matrix, Rank of Matrix, Solution to a system of equation by the adjoint matrix methods & Guassian Elimination Method.
Unit III Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Mathematical Series-Arithmetic, Geometric & Harmonic, Simple Interest & Compound Interest.
Unit IV Set theory- Notation of Sets, Singleton Set, Finite Set, Infinite Set, Equal Set Null Set, Subset, Proper Subset, Universal Set, Union of Sets, Inter-section of Sets, Use of set theory in business, Permutation & Combination.
Unit V Concept of Differentiation and Integration, Maxima and Minima in Differentiation, Application of Differentiation & Integration in Business (No proof of theorems. Etc.,)
Top 5 Institutes:
Here is the list of Top 5 Institutes in Hyderabad to do the course.
- Future Point Technologies
- Hadoop Training in Hyderabad
- SQL School Training Institute
- DBA school
- Mist Pvt Ltd,
Stay connected with us for more and more updates.
Also Refer: Business Administration Course Details