About VITEEE Exam: Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination is a National level entrance examination conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology for admission into four years Bachelor of Technology program in Chennai and Vellore campus by VIT University. VITEEE examination is usually held in 118 cities of India and provides B.Tech seats for the students. If you want any more VITEEE Exam Details please follow our complete article.
Complete VITEEE Exam Details
Content In This Article
|Name of the Examination||Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Examination|
|Commonly known as||VITEEE|
|Conducting Authority Name||Vellore Institute of Technology- University|
|Examination Level||National level UG Exam|
|Type||Engineering Entrance Exam|
Are you Looking About VITEEE Exam Syllabus. The syllabus for the VITEEE examination comprises of Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Mathematics and English Subjects.
Along with VITEEE Exam Details, the VITEEE 2018 examination pattern is given below.
- The duration of this examination will be two hours and thirty minutes and organized three sessions per day.
- The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Multiple Choice Questions will be in the examination.
- Total 125 questions and these questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Biology subjects.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be allotted.
VITEEE Cut-Off marks 2018 is the factor which candidates have to obtain in the examination. The Cut-Off list will be released after the result is declared by the conducting authority. And the list will be released separately from branch and campus.
- First the candidate have to know the exam pattern and syllabus of VITEEE Exam Details, then you can start your preparation.
- Prepare a perfect time table according to the subject and syllabus.
- Practice the previous year question papers of the examinations.
- You have to know your strong and weak points of the study.
- Stay fit and healthy.
Previous year model papers are the best choice for the students who are prepared for the examination. With regular practice of model papers the candidates know the important topics, weightage given to the topics, difficulty level under each paper etc, details. Click on below given link for downloading previous model papers.
Also Check Notification
VITEEE Exam notification will be released by VIT University every year. The candidates who are eligible for this engineering entrance examination which is conducted by Vellore Institute of Technology University can check the details of exam syllabus, fee, how to apply, eligibility, hall ticket etc, which are given below.
The candidates must complete 10+2 with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects. The candidate must score 50% marks in the 12th examinations.
Candidate should be Resident/Non Resident Indian National/OCI/PIO holder.
The candidates whose date of birth after 1st July 1996 can apply for the examination.
- VITEEE 2018 Application form will be available from the 1st week of November 2017 through official website either online or offline mode.
- The online application will be issued from the official website.
- Offline application form will be provided form the designated post offices and VIT university campus.
- Before filling the form, the students must have to read the instructions carefully.
How to Apply Process
Before apply, the candidate must know the instructions visiting by the official website. Typically the apply process involves in some steps. For you those steps are given below.
- The candidate should go for the official website link i.e. www.vit.ac.in.
- Then click on given web site link.
- Register on the site with all the necessary details.
- Click on Online Application Form of VITEEE 2018.
- Make the payment of application fees by any online mode.
- Fill the requisite data and information in the application form.
- In online application, the candidates have to upload the scanned photographs and signature and copies of other documents.
- Then click on the submit button.
The candidates can pay the application fee through online mode or offline mode. Online mode of fee payment like credit, debit cards or net banking.
- Offline Application Form Fee- Rs. 990/-
- Online Application Form Fee- Rs. 970/-
VITEEE 2018 Exam Dates
|VITEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||November 2017|
|Online registration starts||1st week of November 2017|
|Online registration Last Date||4th week of February 2018|
|Check Status of registration||March 2018|
|Slot Booking||3rd week of March 2018|
|VITEEE Exam Admit Card 2018||At the time of Slot Booking|
|Date of Examination (Online)||1st week April 2018|
|Declaration of VITEEE Result 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|First Counselling||2nd week of May 2018|
|Second Counselling||Last week of May 2018|
|Third Counselling||1st week of July 2018|
|Open Counselling||July 2018|
Note: VITEEE Exam Date is not fixed as it is usually conducted in the month of April every year.
VITEEE Hall Ticket
The VITEEE 2018 exam Admit Card will be released by VIT University which is the exam conducting authority of VITEEE examination. The candidates who book their slots can download the VITEEE 2018 admit card. This admit card will be available from 3rd week of March 2018.
How to Download Steps
- Go to the official site www.vit.ac.in.
- Click on the link to download VITEEE Admit Card 2018.
- Then online test booking system will open.
- Enter Your Application number and Password and enter captcha.
- After that click on Login option.
- Then click on Book a seat.
- The student has to book a test slot, the test center and time.
- Confirm you booking by clicking Confirm option.
- Now you can download VITEEE Admit Card 2018.
- Save it and take a Copy print of the admit card.
VITEEE 2018 test cities with their codes are as follows:
|State||Test City Code||Test City|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||101||Port Blair|
|Arunachal Pradesh||112||Ita Nagar|
|Jammu and Kashmir||136||Jammu|
This is all about VITEEE Exam Details. If you want any more information please do comment. Feel Free to ask your queries.