Introduction: Are you looking for CEED Exam Details? You are at right page. Now CEED Entrance Exam Notification and Dates have been announced. Applications are invited for Common Entrance Examination.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
For Design- CEED for admission to the Master of Design Programs at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur and PhD Programmes in Design in some Institutes, for the Academic year. Complete details About CEED Exam are prescribed in the below paragraphs.
About CEED Exam
Content In This Article
Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) is a qualifying Examination for Admission to Master of Design (M.Des) Programmes at IISc Bangalore, IIT Bombay, IIT Delhi, IIT Guwahati, IITDM Jabalpur, IIT Hyderabad and IIT Kanpur and for the PhD Programs in some institutions. The objective of CEED is to improve skills of the students for design involving visual perception ability, drawing skills, and logical reasoning, and creativity and communication skills etc.
Brief Details about CEED
|Name of the Examination||Common Entrance Examination of Design|
|Commonly known as||CEED|
|Conducting Authority Name||IIT, Bombay|
|Examination Level||National Level PG Exam|
|Type||M.Des and Ph.D. Programs Entrance Exam|
The CEED notification will be released by IIT Bombay which is the exam conduction authority for the year 2018. For M Des and PhD Programmes CEED 2018 will be conducted by IIT Bombay on 20th January 2018. Before applying About CEED Exam, the candidates are advised to check whether they are eligible or not. The eligible candidates can check the details of CEED 2018 exam, eligibility, application form, fee, apply process, preparation tips, hall ticket etc, which are mentioned below.
CEED Exam Dates
|CEED Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||October 2017|
|Online registration starts||9th October, 2017|
|Online registration Last Date||10th November, 2017|
|Check Status of registration||December 2017|
|CEED Admit Card||25th December, 2017|
|Date of Examination (Online)||20th January, 2018|
|Declaration of CEED Exam Result||March 5, 2018|
|First Counselling||March 2018|
|Second Counselling||3rd week of March, 2018|
|Third Counselling||1st week of April 2018|
|Open Counselling||April 2018|
Note: Common Entrance Examination of Design Dates not fixed as it is usually conducted in the month of January of every year.
- Candidates must have passed a degree / diploma / post graduate degree programme of 4 years or 3+2 years (after 10+2 level)
- The candidates who have passed the GD Arts diploma programme (10+5 level) are also eligible for the examination.
CEED Exam Application
The Application form will be available from the 3rd week of October 2017 through the official website. Application form will be provided through online mode by exam conducting authority.
How to Apply Online
For CEED registration process, the candidate can follow the steps which are given below.
Step 1: Click on the given official site link www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
Step 2: Candidate need to create a login ID and enter the details such as their email address, name, gender, date of birth, address, mobile number and password.
Step 3: Scanned documents of signature, photograph, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate are to be uploaded by the candidates while filling the Application form.
Step 4: The application fee has to be paid through the payment option provided on the website while submitting the application form.
Step 5: Lastly candidates should take a clear print of their duly filled application form.
The application fee About CEED Exam is given in the following table.
|For All women candidates||1,100/-|
|For Other candidates||2,200/-|
|For SC/ST/PWD candidates||1,100/-|
|For foreign nationals||2,200/-|
CEED Exam Syllabus
The CEED detailed syllabus is given below for you. This CEED exam syllabus comprises of two parts.
|Part – A Syllabus||Part – B Syllabus|
|Language and Creativity||Consists of Drawing Syllabus|
|Environmental and Social Awareness||Communication Skills|
|Visualization and Spatial Ability||Creativity|
|Design Thinking and Problem Solving||Analytical and Problem Solving Skills|
|Analytical and Logical Reasoning|
|Observation and Design Sensitivity|
CEED Entrance Exam Pattern
- The CEED exam will be conducted for three hours.
- And this exam will be held in English language.
- This entrance test paper has two parts, they are part- A and part- B.
- Part- A exam will be held in online mode and Part-B exam will be held in offline mode.
- Part A contains objective type questions (MCQ, MSQ and NAT) and Part B consists of design and hand drawing type questions.
The Cut-Off of CEED depends on some various factors, some important factors are mentioned below.
- The number of candidates taking CEED examination.
- How many candidates attend for the exam.
- Difficulty level of the question paper.
- Previous year cutoff marks.
- It is one of the best option that the candidates go through past year question papers for CEED exam and prepare well for the exam by practicing them.
- The candidates have to concentrate on both Part-A and Part-B syllabus.
- Manage the time is the most important thing in preparation process. And don’t waste the time on one part syllabus only.
- Cover all the topics of the CEED examination syllabus.
Practicing the model papers is an imperative part of the preparation process which ensures a higher rate of success for the candidates in the exam. Apart from the model papers, the candidates are also advised to take mock tests, which help them in polishing their question solving ability, drawing and sketching, communication, analytical and creative skills. Click on the given below link for downloading previous CEED exam model papers.
CEED Hall Ticket
The CEED Admit Card will be provided by exam conducting authority. The candidates can download the Admit cards 25th December 2017 through official site.
How to Download Hall Ticket
The following guidelines will be helpful for the candidates below to download their Admit card.
- First click on the official site link www.ceed.iitb.ac.in.
- Open the link and you will be redirected to Registered user-Login.
- Enter your email ID and Password in the given space.
- Click on Login button.
- Your admit card will appear in your system.
- After that you can take a printout of the Admit card.