Tally Course Details: Do you belong to an Accounting field? Are you in search of a Tally Courses which shines your career bright? Then I would take the privilege in introducing an Accounting package named Tally.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
It is popularly known as an accounting program which indeed helps a small and medium business.
It does all the functions of accounting that a particularly midsized business has. Most of the people who know about tally think that Tally may only function for a small or midsized business but it actually does much than that.
Tally is not just accounting software, after the release of ERP version of the tally, the capability and functioning of tally is much more widened and extended to a great extent.
More Tally Course Details are Given Below:
Content In This Article
Well, tally is a complete Enterprise Resources Planning system with an excellent grip in accounting featured.
Although it has many more core features that a business requires but it holds accounting in a truly commendable manner. Therefore it is known more for accounting rather than any other of its feature.
If single software is required for a business then tally is the one which I would recommend. The reason for this recommendation is because Tally does all the things that a business at a time of stat up requires.
TALLY COURSE DURATION
Tally course (no matter any version) can be learnt just in 3 months. It is a certification course which has less time duration but no importance.
TALLY COURSE FEE STRUCTURE
The fee structure may vary different between the organizations hence students should keenly get to know the fees structure in the organization where you are interested to join in.
TALLY COURSE ELIGIBILITY
A minimum of intermediate qualified student can join for the certificate of Tally as the basic education qualification must be intermediate or its equivalent.
What Roles are Available in Tally?
- Sales and profit analysis.
- Taxation (VAT, TDS, TCS).
I have brainstormed the needs of a newly opened general store which are all covers by tally. There are many functions than this like Audit, Payroll, and Manufacturing and soon as on which if needed can be used.
This was just an example of a general store and almost any business which requires software for its functioning, tally can be a best fit.
CORE FEATURES OF TALLY COURSE: (SYLLABUS)
The main core features of tally are explained hereby.
- ACCOUNTING: Accounting is the main key feature of Tally and that is what it is known for. The main thought that comes in mind of a person when hearing about tally is accounting.
- BILLING: Billing is an inevitable part of any business and its care is duly taken by Tally. Actually billing is included in accounting feature but it has some what a separate function rather than accounting. The best thing in Tally is what when you create a billing entry you did not have to create accounting entry for that bill.
- PAYROLL: This feature is of use when you are having a good number of employees. For maintaining payroll in tally, there are functions like employee categories, employee groups, attendance, pay heads and course employees.
For manufacturing entity there are functions such as units and production types by which information regarding production done by employees in specific units can also be measured.
- INVENTORY: As billing is an inevitable part of a business and so is the inventory. Effective inventory management can save huge amount of costs especially if you are functioning in a manufacturing environment.
In tally you can classify inventories on the basis of groups, units, tariff (applicable for goods on which VAT is levied), different stock items, god owns in which they are located.
- BANKING: In this era of digitalization, without banking no business can survive. Banking functionality is very well covered by Tally. Though it was not present in earlier versions of Tally but it can be usage in ERP-9
- TAXATION: a business cannot operate in isolation. It needs a society to operate which is governed by a government which levies different types of taxes on a business as it is a commercial activity. Well, Taxation is also covered by Tally. Right from Income Tax, VAT, Excise, Customs and service tax everything is taken care of by Tally.
- REPORTING: Different types of reports are required at different times for making effective business decisions. In Tally there are reports such as Statutory Reports, Payroll Reports, job Work In and out Reports and the most significant Exception Report
JOB OPPORTUNITIES AFTER COMPLETION TALLY COURSE:
Tally certified professional may work in the entire field like Hospitals; MNC’s (Multi-National Companies), Banking Sector etc as accounting is the base line of any of the work which is done by the human beings.