This is the article named NLP Courses Details such as Courses, Full Forms, Online NLP Certification, Certified NLP Course, Syllabus, Training, Courses, Modules, Jobs, and Top Courses etc. Read the complete article to know all the details.
About NLP Courses:
Content In This Article
The Full Form of NLP is Neuro-Linguistic Programming. As per wiki, this can be defined as an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy. NLP was created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California, United States in the 1970s.
NLP’s creators claim there is a connection between neurological processes (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and that these can be changed to achieve specific goals in life.
Bandler and Grinder claim that their methodology can codify the structure inherent to the therapeutic “magic” as performed in therapy by Perls, Satir and Erickson, and indeed inherent to any complex human activity, and then from that codification, the structure and its activity can be learned by others.
It aims to combine the most influential factors known to influence human experience, which includes:
- The neurological system, responsible for body function regulation
- The language system that controls how we interact and communicate with others
- It defines the models of the world’s we create in our lives.
Techniques Used in NLP:
There are some Techniques that are followed by NLP. They are:
This uses 3 different Techniques. They are:
- Anchoring: This can be defined as transference of the client’s positive response from one group of events/circumstances to another
- Reframing, this is a technique also employed by other forms of psychotherapy. Reframing functions to give an additional set of references or new perspectives from which the patient can view his or her world.
- The use of metaphor
Areas Where NLP used:
NLP Techniques are used in various Fields such as
- Anxiety and Stress
- Arts and creativity
- Fears and phobias
- Games and sports
- Health and Welbering etc
There are different types of Courses in NLP. They are listed here. Have a look.
- LIVE Integrative NLP Practitioner Certification Training
- NLP Training Course Material
- 45 MP3 Audios
- NLP Techniques Demo MP4 Videos
- Journey on the Timeline MP3 Audio
The other Short Courses NLP Business Practitioner, NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner, NLP Trainers Training, Hypnosis Training, NLP Psychotherapy, Effective Parenting, Erickson an Hypnosis, Coaching Certification, Corporate Training, Mind Training, Keynote Speaking
These Courses are offered as Online Courses. Many sites offer Online Courses. Here is the link to get more details http://www.nlpindia.net/
NLP Certification will be provided for the courses above.
Here is the Syllabus for NLP Courses.
- Class Introductions
- Class Coaching
- What is NLP
- Experiencing NLP
- Introduction association/disassociation from negative emotions
- Introduction to re--coding the mind and changing thoughts
- Technique for increasing learning, memory, information retention
- NLP Model of communication: sensory experience, coding, emotions, representations, behavior
- Levels of learning – understanding how the brain learns Components of experience – emotion, body, mind
- History and origins of NLP
- Introduction to the Milton Model
- Presuppositions of NLP and coaching – basic rules, beliefs and understanding
- Sensory acuity – discovery and enhancement of visual, auditory, kinesthetic preferences
- Congruence vs Incongruence – paying attention to internal & external signals
- Rapport – developing powerful connections with others
- Rapport – persuade others to trust you
- Mirroring and matching – non--verbal communication to build rapport
- Pacing and leading – leading people in other (better) directions
- Psychogeography – meaning and psychology of spacial gesturing, deliberate pointing and gesturing
- Using psychogeography in creating rapport
- Milton Erickson techniques and influencing speed of brain patterns to do NLP (continued.)
- Motivational coaching overview
Here is the list of Top 5 Universities that offer NLP
- Stanford University
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Columbia University
- University of Pennsylvania
Stay Connected with us for more and more updates.