NATA Exam Details: The full form of NATA is National Aptitude Test in Architecture. NATA is a national level architecture exam organized by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA) is a body of Council of Architecture, New Delhi in India. It is conducted to get admission in B.Arch course in a number of institutes in India.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The NATA Exam measures your drawing and observation skills, sense of proportion, aesthetic sensitivity and critical thinking ability, that have been acquired over a long period of time, and that are related to specific field of study i.e. Architecture.
The submission of NATA Application Form is available at its official website www.nata.in. Find the appropriate National Aptitude Test in Architecture Details about eligibility criteria, Fee, syllabus, exam pattern, will be uploaded here.
About NATA Exam:
NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) is a popular examination which is conducted by National Institute of Advanced Studies in Architecture (NIASA), Council of Architecture for admission to B.Arch offered by a majority of colleges or institutions.
Interested candidate check the official NATA Notification for details of NATA Exam Eligibility, application fee and its registration process etc. The list of top architecture colleges list is also given below.
NATA Online Registration
- NATA Application Form will be available on the official website which is www.nata.in for interested individuals.
- You will need to click on online register button to continue.
- Applicants will have to fill your name, email ID, mobile number to register.
- Then you will receive an email of confirmation and are required to login and fill in your personal, qualification and other details as per the requirement in the form.
- And then pay the application fees either online or offline.
- Finally submit your application form
- Take a print out copy of it for future use
NATA Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to have cleared SSC (10th) or equivalent exam in order to apply for the NATA Exam.
- And also need to have completed HSC Exam or its equivalent exam and qualified in NATA test from a recognized university in order to register for the examination.
- Candidate must have a minimum of 50% total marks secured in exam with Mathematics as a subject in exam.
- If you have completed 10+3 diploma (any stream) from Central/ State Govt with a total of 50% you can apply for the National Aptitude Test in Architecture entrance examination.
Age Requirement for NATA Exam:
The applicant should have at least 17 years of age to appear for this NATA Exam. There is no upper limit specified yet.
NATA Application Fee
Applicants have to pay NATA Application Fee of Rs. 1250.00 (approximately) either through credit card / debit card / net banking or via the generation of the challan for depositing the payment through cash in any of the branches of the ICICI Bank all over India.
NATA Exam Pattern:
- The NATA Exam is in two parts. A paper based drawing test and computer based online aesthetic sensitivity test.
- The first section includes a drawing paper of 120 minutes duration and the second section includes a computer-related online aesthetic sensitivity exam of 1 hour duration.
- The questions of the second section are of objective type format with multiple choices
- There will be no negative marking for this test
- For drawing test paper, two hours will be given and candidates will have to attempt three questions
- During the aesthetic sensitivity test, candidates will be given 40 multiple choice questions to solve
Download the below provided link for detailed NATA Exam Syllabus
Documents required for NATA Online Registration
The following documents are required for test center registration.
- Standard X or equivalent exam mark list – attested copy
- One recent passport size color photograph, to be pasted on the registration form
- Any valid document of identification bearing photograph and signature of the candidate -attested copy
- Proof towards payment of NATA Fees (i.e. Online Payment (or) copy of the Challan)
- Valid email address is required.
Top Architecture Colleges in India
- Sir JJ College of Architecture, Mumbai
- School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi
- Department of Architecture, IIT Roorkee
- IIT Kharagpur
- Department of Architecture, NIT Tiruchirappalli
- CEPT University Ahmedabad – Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology University
- CCA -Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh
- Department of Architecture, NIT Trichy
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
- Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, New Delhi
- Department of Architecture, BIT Mesra
- Faculty of Architecture, Manipal University
- Jadavpur University