Marketing Courses Details: It can be described as Business of Promoting and selling of the product or services. This also involves Advertising. The Demand for these courses will be there as long as the companies produce products and services. Hence the people interested in these courses increased. Here is the article which provides you Marketing Courses Details such as List of Courses, Free Online Courses, Jobs, salaries etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Information about Marketing Courses:
Content In This Article
Marketing is the study and Management of Exchange Relationships. This is used to create customer, Keep the customer and satisfy customer. In other words it is termed as Promotion. There are several courses and Types in Marketing. Digital Marketing is also the one which is closely related to Marketing. The article below helps you in providing all the data and information.
List of Marketing Courses:
There are numerous courses that are available in Marketing. Here we have provided the list of all those courses. Just have a look.
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Mix Implementation
- Marketing Strategy
- International Marketing & Cross Industry growth
- Marketing in Digital world
- The strategy of Content Marketing
- Meaningful Marketing Strategies
- Marketing mix fundamentals
Short courses in Marketing
- International Marketing
- Digital Marketing, E Commerce
- Marketing Analytics
- Selling ideas
- Price and Promotion Analytics etc.
These are the various courses in Marketing. One can select based on their Interest.
Other than other certification courses are also available.
Types of Marketing:
- Account-based Marketing: It is mainly used for the benefit of Information Technology Industry.
- Affiliate Marketing
- Affinity Marketing
- Agricultural Marketing
- Alliance Marketing
There are 100s of types of Marketing.
Follow this link https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8tCdLLOobDoQUx5Vm5iZENrYzQ/view?usp=sharing to view the complete list of Types of Marketing.
MBA in Marketing course:
Duration: 2 years
Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
Admission Process: Entrance Test, GD, Interview
Fee: 4 Lakhs to 20 Lakhs
Average Starting Salary: 2.5 to 10 lakhs.
Here is the list of various Top & Best Institutes for MBA
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian School of Business (ISB)
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay
- Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
BBA in Marketing: Bachelor of Business Administrator
Eligibility: Senior Secondary
Job Roles: The various job roles one can get after completing the Marketing Courses are:
- Advertising account executive.
- Advertising account planner.
- Advertising art director.
- Advertising copywriter.
- Market researcher.
- Marketing executive.
- Media buyer.
- Media planner etc.
Online Marketing Courses:
All the above stated Marketing Courses can be done in Online too.
Online Courses are beneficial in many ways such as It Consumes less time, The Fee will be less, Materials will be provided.
Certification will also be provided for these courses and There is no fixed timings.
Marketing Courses in London:
For those who are searching for Courses in London, here we are:
We have provided the list of best Colleges in London:
- Oxford College of Marketing
- West London College, Marylebone
- Imperial College Business School
- London School of Marketing
- London Business School
We suggest going through the complete details and verifying them before selecting courses or Colleges.
Hope this article helped you and Provided Marketing Courses Details.