About JEE Advanced 2018: Following are the JEE Advanced Details. The Joint Entrance Examination is a national level entrance exam conducted by the 7 Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) on the basis of rotation. JEE Advanced is a gateway for admission into IITs & ISM and offers UG & PG courses in the field of Engineering, Sciences, and Architecture. The JEE Advanced 2018 will be conducted by IIT Kanpur on May 21st 2018. Only the top 2, 20,000 JEE main qualifiers will be shortlisted for JEE Advanced 2018.
JEE Advanced Details 2018-19
Content In This Article
- 1 JEE Advanced Details 2018-19
- 2 JEE Advanced Syllabus
- 3 Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam
- 4 JEE Exam Pattern
- 5 Cut Off Marks
- 6 Preparation Tips
- 7 Model Papers
- 8 Also See JEE Advanced Notification 2018
- 9 Eligibility Requirements
- 10 Application Form
- 11 How to Apply (Procedure)
- 12 Fee Structure
- 13 JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates
- 14 JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2018
- 15 How to Download Hall Ticket Online
|Name of the Examination||The Joint Entrance Examination Advanced|
|Commonly known as||JEE Advanced|
|Conducting Authority Name||IIT, Kanpur|
|Examination Level||National Level UG/PG Exam|
|Type||Engineering, Sciences and Architecture Entrance Examination|
JEE Advanced Syllabus
The JEE Advanced Syllabus 2018 comprises of three subjects such as Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Candidates, those want to apply for Architecture programme offered by the IITs, they need to appear in AAT (Architecture Aptitude Test) exam.
About JEE Exam Advanced 2018 and JEE Advanced Details is given below.
Architecture Aptitude Test (AAT) Exam
The candidates who have qualified in the JEE Advanced 2018 examination are eligible to appear for AAT examination. The AAT Examination will be of three hours. To qualify the AAT exam, the candidates must get more than Cut-Off marks. If have more JEE Advanced Details regarding syllabus download complete notification pdf.
- Geometrical Drawing
- Freehand Drawing
- Imagination and Aesthetic Sensitivity
- Three- Dimensional Perception
- Architectural Awareness
JEE Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of JEE Advanced 2018 is given below.
- The exam will be conducted through Online mode and it will be comprises of two papers.
- The candidates have to attempt the both papers.
- The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi languages.
- The duration of the exam will be three hours.
- And the question paper will be contain objective type questions, the two questions papers will consist of three separate sections which include Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Cut Off Marks
The authority board of CBSE releases JEE Advanced Cut-Off marks every year. The cut-off depends upon the difficulty level of the JEE Advanced Question paper. When the question paper is difficult the JEE Advanced cut-off will be low or vice versa. And the cut off is also depends upon the total marks obtained in JEE Advanced.
- The candidates must know the complete structure and syllabus of the examination.
- A proper timetable management is required to schedule time for various subjects.
- Choose correct study material and books for exam preparation.
- Stay fit and healthy.
Practice previous year question papers, give mock tests and sample papers will help you for the examination. The IIT JEE mock test will help in improving your speed and accuracy. Through the model papers the candidates can get an idea about the Exam pattern and questions format. Click on the given link for downloading the JEE Advanced 2018 previous model papers.
Also See JEE Advanced Notification 2018
JEE Advanced 2018 exam notification will be released by Indian Institute of Technology, which is the exam conducting authority of the year 2018. Only the eligible candidates can check the details of JEE Advanced 2018 like exam eligibility, Application form, Apply process, Fee, Admit Card, How to Download Admit card etc, are given in the following.
Performance in JEE Main 2018:
- Candidates should appear for the 10+2 or equivalent examination.
- The candidates who are appearing in the JEE Main 2018 Examination are eligible for JEE Advanced 2018 examination.
- Those who passed the JEE Advanced 2017 are eligible for the examination.
- The candidates can appear a maximum of two times in a consecutive year.
Indian Citizens and OCI/PIO candidates can apply for JEE Advanced 2018 Examination.
To appear for JEE Advanced 2018 candidates should be born on 1st October 1992 and for SC/ST/PWD categories there is a five year relaxation, it means the candidates should be born on 1st October 1987.
The Application form for JEE Advanced 2018 will be provided by IIT Kanpur, because it is the exam conducting authority. The Application form will be available through online mode from 4th week of April 2018.
The students can read all the guidelines how they can apply for the IIT JEE Advanced 2018 Examination.
How to Apply (Procedure)
To apply for JEE Advanced 2018, the candidates can follow the below mentioned steps.
Step 1: Click on the official site link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Step 2: The candidates can register for the examination through online mode only.
Step 3: Candidates will fill their details and submit the application form till the 1st week of May 2018.
Step 4: During the registration process, candidates have to upload their scanned photographs in a given format.
Step 5: You can pay the registration fee through online.
Step 6: After successful completion of registration keep the printout of the JEE Advanced Application Form 2018.
The candidates can pay the registration fee through online mode like debit card and net banking. They can offline mode through Challan.
|For Female Candidates||1200/-|
|For ST/SC/PWD Candidates||1200/-|
|For All Other Candidates||2400/-|
JEE Advanced 2018 Exam Dates
|JEE Advanced Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Registration Notification||April 2018|
|Online registration starts||4th week of April, 2018|
|Online registration Last Date||1st week of May, 2018|
|Check Status of registration||May 2018|
|JEE Advanced Admit Card 2018||2nd week of May, 2018|
|Date of Examination (Online)||21st May, 2018|
|Online Registration Date for Aptitude Test(AAT) Examination||2nd week of June, 2018|
JEE Advanced Hall Ticket 2018
- JEE Advanced 2018 Admit card will be released by IIT Kanpur.
- The Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2018 will be available from the 2nd week of May 2018 through online mode from the official site.
- The JEE Advanced Admit card will contain the details such as candidate name, roll number, gender, venue, date, time and examination Centre.
- At the time exam, the candidate has to bring their Admit card along with the one photo ID.
How to Download Hall Ticket Online
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to download the admit card of JEE Advanced 2018.
Step 1: Go to the official site link www.jeeadv.ac.in.
Step 2: Click on the link Download JEE Advanced Admit card 2018 to be provided on that page.
Step 3: Now enter registration number, date of birth, email ID.
Step 4: After filling the details in the given space click on Submit button.
Step 5: Then Download the JEE Advanced Admit card.
Step 6: Take the printouts of JEE Advanced Admit card 2018 for future use.