A good news for the candidates who are waiting for jobs openings in ING Vysya Bank. ING Vysya Bank Recruitment Notification is being announced for recruiting freshers and also experienced candidates for vacancies like Clerk, Probationary Officer (PO) and Specialist Officers (SO). Eligible and interested candidates can take up this challenge to build a career under banking sector. For this the candidate should apply online with the registration link provided.
Candidates can go through or practice the previous papers of ING Vysya Bank and syllabus of Government Jobs which provided in various websites which will help you to score well and qualify in preliminary and main exams. Look down for recruitment details and job updates of ING Vysya Bank.
ING Vysya Bank Recruitment Details 2018
Content In This Article
- 1 ING Vysya Bank Recruitment Details 2018
- 2 Latest Job Openings in ING Vysya Bank
- 3 ING Vysya Bank Company Profile
- 4 ING Vysya Bank Selection Process
- 5 ING Vysya Bank Registration Process
- 6 ING Vysya Bank Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Documents Required (Original & Photocopies)
- 8 Company Address
- 9 How to Apply for ING Vysya Bank Jobs
|Company Name||ING Vysya Bank (Kotak)|
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017,2016,2015,2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Clerks, PO’s, Specialist Officers & Managers|
|Type of Industry||Banking|
|Salary Offered||Best in the Market|
Latest Job Openings in ING Vysya Bank
List of job openings in ING Vysya Bank are as follows:
- Customer Relationship Managers
- Bank PO (Probationary Officers)
- Customer Care Executives
- Bank Security Guards
- Marketing Executives
- Financial Analysts
- IT Engineers
- Specialist Officers
- Financial Managers
- Data Entry Staff
- Bank Teller
- Field Officers
- BPO Staff
- Bank Clerk
- ATM Guards
- Loan Officers
ING Vysya Bank Company Profile
ING Vysya Bank was an Indian multinational bank based in Bengaluru with private banking platforms formed on 2002 with the purchase of an equity stake in Vysya Bank by the Dutch ING Group and was a merger of Foreign bank and Indian Bank. Vysya Bank with its seven year old strategic alliance with Belgian Bank was acquired by ING Group in 1998. ING Vysya was the seventh largest private sector bank in India with asset totaling of Rs.54, 836 crore i.e. US $8.6 billion operating pan-India network of over 1000 outlets on March 2013 with 527 branches which has served over two million customers.
ING Vysya Bank decided to merge with Kotak Mahindra Bank on 20th November 2014 for creating as the fourth largest private bank sector in India and Reserve Bank approved for the merging on 1st April 2015 and finally the process of merging was completed on 15th May 2016. ING Vysya had been ranked as the “Safest Banker” by the New Indian Express among top 5 most trusted private sector banks by Economic Times. Some of the details regarding ING Vysya Bank are mentioned hereunder.
|Company Name||ING Vysya Bank|
|Founders (or) Key People||
|Industry||Banking, Financial Services & Insurance|
|No. of Employees||Over 10, 000|
ING Vysya Bank Selection Process
ING Vysya Bank selection process comprises of three phases
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam (Who qualified in preliminary exam)
ING Vysya Bank Registration Process
ING Vysya Bank registration process consists of following steps:
- Go to official website of ING Vysya Bank;
- Click on the “careers” link.
- Select the link available for opening.
- Fill the Application with required details.
- Pay the Application Fee to complete the registration process.
ING Vysya Bank Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates should possess degree from the recognized University with an aggregate of 60% and above in academics without any Backlogs at the time of applying.
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 years (As on 1-1-2017).
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years
- If the percentage marks are in CGPA mode, then they are to be converted into Equivalent Percentage.
Documents Required (Original & Photocopies)
- SSC Mark-sheet
- HSC/Diploma Mark-sheet
- Graduation & Post-Graduation all year’s mark sheets.
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card / Passport / Driving License / College ID).
ING Vysya Bank Limited
(Formerly ‘The Vysya Bank Limited’)
Registered & Corporate Office,
No. 22, M. G. Road,
Bengaluru – 560 001.
How to Apply for ING Vysya Bank Jobs
- Interested aspirants are required to visit the official site of bank which is www.ingvysya.kotak.com
- After that, candidates are required to choose “Careers” tab that is available below side on the home page.
- Click above-mentioned link a new page will be opened, contenders are required to choose “Current Openings” link.
- Applicants are required to choose appropriate job link according to their profile.
- After reading detailed instructions carefully contenders need to click on the apply online tab.
- Then select the post you want apply for and press it.
- By selecting above mentioned tab an online application form will be opened, appliers have to fill it with all necessary details and upload your passport size photo and signature.
- Contenders are required to recheck it again and then hit on “Submit” tab.
Closing Date for Online Application: As Soon As Possible