IIFT Exam Details: The IIFT Exam is held every year for admission to MBA (International Business) program offered by Indian Institute of Foreign Trade at its New Delhi and Kolkata campus. Notification for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Test released on its official website. Are you interested to know IIFT Eligibility Criteria?
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Then read the complete details provided in this article to know the information what you are browsing for. IIFT Application Form in both online and offline modes has available for. One who interested to register then they need to collect the information related to IIFT Fees and IIFT Delhi Admissions process etc.
What is IIFT Exam ? Tell Me About IIFT
Content In This Article
The full form of IIFT is Indian Institute of Foreign Trade. It is an autonomous public business school established in the year 1963 by the Govt of India. Its flagship program is the Master of Business Administration in International Business (MBA-IB). It is the only institute among the top-10 business schools of India that offers International Business program. IIFT offers MBA (IB) at its 3 campuses namely New Delhi and Kolkata campuses in India and at Dar-es-Salaam campus in Tanzania. MBA (IB) at IIFT is considered as one of the best 2 years MBA programme in International Business. Around 60000 candidates register and apply for Indian Institute of Foreign Trade Entrance Test every year.
The entrance procedure is a 3-stage process:
- Written test
- Group Discussion
Test will be held in following 20 cities all over India
IIFT Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must have pursued 3 year graduation from any recognized University or the institution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is the maximum educational requirement to appear for this exam.
- However, the candidates pursuing their graduation and are in final year can also apply for the I.I.F.T Exam.
IIFT Exam Details of Fees Structure:
On payment of 1550 (775/- for SC/ST/PH candidates). The Foreign Nationals/NRIs/Children of NRIs candidates will have to pay Rs. 4500/- as the application form fee in cash personally from Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, B-21,Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi- 110016 OR 1583 Madhurdaha, Ward No. 108, Borough XII, Kolkata – 700107. SC/ST/PH candidates to bring requisite Category Certificate also.
IIFT Exam Pattern
- The IIFT written entrance exam will be a multiple choice objective type test in English with questions from the following areas: English Comprehension, General Knowledge & Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative Analysis.
- IIFT entrance test is of paper pencil mode and will be of 2 hours duration from 10.00 A.M. to 12.00 Noon
- There are no fixed number of questions in I I F T Exam, their number may go anywhere in the range of 115 to 130.
- The marking system may vary from question to question or from section to section in the range of 0.5 to 1 mark per question.
- Penalty of one third marks will be awarded for every wrong answer
|Section Name||Expected number of questions|
|Quantitative Analysis & Data Interpretation||45|
Good news for you, IIFT Syllabus provided in detail in this page. To download syllabus pdf just click on the below provided link. Work hard to clear the IIFT Exam and the exam includes four sections namely English comprehension section, General Knowledge and awareness and logical reasoning and quantitative analysis.
Refer: IIFT Syllabus pdf download link
IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers
The candidates who have registered for the test must start preparing according to IIFT MBA Entrance Exam Question Papers. Practicing from these will help you develop an understanding about the kind of questions which are asked in the IIFT Exam, the sections from which the questions come and the topics. For the convenience of students, we have provided the links to download the IIFT Previous Year Question Papers or Model Papers or Sample Papers from here as well as official website.