IBSAT Exam Details: The full form of IBSAT is ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. It is one of the MBA Entrance Exams in India. This IBSAT Exam is conducted by ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE) for students seeking admission to MBA program of IBS (ICFAI Business School) Hyderabad.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
IBSAT is a computer based test and the IBSAT Application Form details clearly mentioned in the below stated lines. Candidates can read information about IBSAT Entrance Exam Eligibility, registration process, exam pattern, syllabus, selection procedure, IBSAT Exam Dates and much more in the article. The official dates are announced after the release of notification.
What is IBSAT? Tell Me About IBSAT Exam Details
Content In This Article
IBSAT refers to ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted every year by IBS Business School in month of December for students seeking admissions for MBA/PGPM courses of 9 ICFAI Business School (IBS) campuses namely Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Dehradun, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai and Pune.
The selection is based on performance in Exam, Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and the past academic record. Interested aspirants please verify the eligibility norms and other details of IBSAT Exam on this spot.
IBSAT Entrance Exam Eligibility
- Candidates must be a graduate from a recognized institute/university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Applicants must have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (10+2+3).
- Applicants with valid scores of entrance exams like CAT /GMAT /NMAT by GMAC are eligible to apply for admissions and accepted in place of IBSAT
- Applicants in their final year graduation degree are also eligible to apply for IBSAT
The application forms are available in both online and offline modes. Candidates need to visit the official website and register for the IBSAT Exam. Once the students are registered, they need to fill the application form and submit the IBSAT Fees as per norms.
Candidates will be required to pay of Rs. 1600/- (irrespective of the category, the candidate belongs to) as application fee.
IBSAT Exam Pattern
- ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test (IBSAT) is a Computer Based Test (CBT) that consists of multiple choice questions.
- Duration of IBSAT Exam is 2 hours duration
- It is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
Also see: MBA Course Details
For a better understanding of the sections please check the table provided below:
|Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation||25|
The IBSAT Syllabus is the ultimate guide to preparing for I ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test. However, the candidates can check the IBSAT Previous Year Papers for a better understanding of the IBSAT Aptitude Test Syllabus. Details regarding the Syllabus and IBSAT Mock Test Papers are given below.
Please refer the below link for IBSAT Syllabus
IBSAT MBA Colleges List
- IBS Business School, Hyderabad
- IBS Business School, Dehradun
- IBS Business School, Pune
- IBS Business School, Gurgaon
- IBS Business School, Bangalore