IBSAT Preparation Books: Aspirants, preparing for IBSAT (ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test) can check the IBSAT Preparation books list from here. On this page we are giving you the Best Study Material for IBSAT. With the help of IBSAT Exam Books, applicants can prepare well for the exam and will definitely get the success.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Preparation with a planned manner can help you to achieve considerable result in any entrance examination. So, you can prepare IBSAT – National Level MBA Entrance Exam by collecting Preparation books via online or market etc.
Following is the list of Best Books for IBSAT Exam, Recommended and Suggested Books for ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test.
TOP 10 IBSAT Exam Books
- Mathematics for MBA Entrance Exams by S.Aggarwal
- MBA Entrance Exam Guide by Abul Hashem / Career Launcher
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Guha
- The Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe
- CAT solved papers by Upkar / Pratiyogita Darpan
- The Pearson Guide to Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Examination by Dinesh Khattar
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by TIME
- Data Interpretation MBA Entrance by Jaiswal
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for CAT and MBA Entrance Examination by TIME
- Verbal Ability Guide for CAT by PT Education Ltd.
IBSAT Exam Preparation Tips
Following are some important points which needed to be taken into consideration while preparing for IBSAT Test.
- Follow your timetable daily
- Check the syllabus and make a list of topics to be prepared first
- Divide your time for in preparing different topics
- Manage your time as some questions are time consuming
- Focus on weak areas.
- Put efforts to improve areas you are weak in by practicing through solved & unsolved papers.
- Always start with strongest section to weakest section as it would save a lot of time.
- Finally spend some time on revising topics.