Hotel Management is one of the most important and top courses. There are many more subfields comes under this hotel management course. They are Cooking, hospitality, food and beverage service, management, housekeeping, accounting, sales and marketing, front-office services and etc. This is connected to tourism also. In this article, you will come to know about hotel management course structure, eligibility, top colleges, subjects, fee structure, employment areas and etc.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
|Fees||26K – 300K (approx)|
What is Hotel Management Course About?
Hotel Management for hearing it is just two words but it holds many things roles and responsibilities. Cooking and serving is not the works done in hotel management this hotel management which includes Hospitality, Serving, Cooking, Accommodation, front office, booking and reservation, banquet, finance, HR, inventory, material management, quality management, security, energy management, housekeeping and etc.
The tourism industry in India also provides employment opportunities to hundreds of thousands of quality candidates, who pursue course such as Hotel Management. Interested candidates need to know the best colleges for studying hotel management.
Hotel Management Course Eligibility
Hotel Management is complete 3year course after completion of 10+2. After +2 students who are interested to join this course have to review the colleges which teach hotel management degree course and we can call this as BHM (Bachelor degree in Hotel Management). After the completion of a degree in BHM can go for two-year diploma course in hotel management.
This hotel management degree course fee may vary from college to college and institution to institution. Let us know some college’s fee structure as follows:
|College Name||Fee Range From||Fee Range To|
|Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi||26000/-||45000/-|
|Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Manipal||75000/-||150000/-|
|Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Mumbai||20000/-||45000/-|
|PCTE Institute of Hotel Management, Ludhiana||79750/-||79750/-|
|Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh||12000/-||30000/-|
Let us make a glance at a few colleges and courses offered:
Welcome Group Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) – Manipal
- Bachelor of Hotel Management (BHM).
- Diploma in Hotel Management Catering Technology.
Certificate Courses in following
- Food Service and Waiting in Restaurants
- Cookery for Commercial Cooks
- Bakery for Commercial Bakers.
- Cookery for Homemakers.
Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development
Systematic Training and Education Program (STEP) is the programme offering in Oberoi Center for learning and development. The following are the themes mainly taught in STEP program.
- The Hotel Operations Programme
- The Kitchen Operations Programme
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) – Delhi
- Skill Certification scheme of Ministry of Tourism
- Sc. in Dietetics & Food Service Management
- Sc. in Hospitality & Hotel Administration
- Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage Service
- Hunar se Rozgar – Food & Beverage Service
- Hunar se Rozgar – Bakery, Hunar se Rozgar – House Keeping Utility
- Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
- Sc. in Hospitality Administration
- The government of India Skill Certification – Food Production (Cook)
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie
- Skill Certification – Food & Beverage Service (Waiter).
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
- 3 Years BSc Degree in Hospitality and Hotel Administration (National Council and IGNOU) – NRI Students
- 12 weeks Certificate Course in Bakery.
- Craftsmanship Course in Food Production & Patisserie (National Council)
- 12 weeks Certificate Course in Bartending, 12 weeks Certificate Course in Cookery
- BSc Degree in Hospitality & Hotel Administration (NCHMCT & IGNOU)
- Craftsmanship Course in Food & Beverage Service (National Council).
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Bangalore
- Certificate Course in Food Production
- Sc. (Hotel Management)
- Sc. in Hospitality Administration
- Certificate Course in Food and Beverage Service
- Postgraduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations
This IHM Bangalore institute offers short-term courses as follows:
- For Housewives
- For Working Women
- Cookery and Bakery
- Summer Course for College students
Top Hotel Companies in India
For your bright career let us know some top 10 companies in India for hotel management people can work with.
- Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- InterContinental Hotel Groups
- Marriot International
- Radisson Blue Hotels
- Shangri La Hotels & Resorts
- Taj Hotels resorts & places
- The Lalit Hotels
- The Leela Palace
- Oberoi Group
- The Park Hotels
- Indian Hotels
- Mahindra holida
- West life
- Asian Hotels
- Le Meridian Group of hotels.
Top Hotel Management Institutes in India
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Delhi
- Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Chennai
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Lucknow
- Christ, Bangalore
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Jaipur
- Chitkara College of Hotel Management and Catering, Chandigarh
- Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Bhopal
- Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Chandigarh
- Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gangtok
- Institute of Hotel Management, Goa
- Institute of Hotel Management, Guwahati
- Institute of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gandhinagar
- Institute of Hotel Management, Gurdaspur
- Institute of Hotel Management, Jodhpur
- Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Applied Nutrition, Dehradun
- Delhi Institute of Hotel Management, New Delhi
Hotel Management Job Types and Salary per Annum
|S.No||Job Type||Salary(Per Annum)|
|5||Convention Service Managers||10lakhs|
|7||Human Resource Manager||5.5lakhs|
For more updates on this course search this website www.aiming.in and subscribe to our latest notifications.