Are you wondering about the visa interview questions? This article represents the H1B Visa Interview Questions asked by visa officers at different US Consulates. Also, these questions are compiled from individual experiences posted in question and answers sites.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
So, see the following of frequently asked H1B visa interview questions and prepare accordingly.
At the interview counter, officials were asked the following questions
Questions about your Determined:
- Do you have any family in the United States?
- What is the purpose of your trip to the U.S?
- When are you planning to travel?
- Why do you want to work in the United States?
- Why are you changing your Job?
- Have you applied for the visa for any other country?
- Do you know what the living cost in the U.S is?
- How will you survive for the first month?
- Will you come back to India? If yes, when will you return? If no, What is the reason?
- Is it your first H1B or visa revalidation?
Questions about your education and your current job experience:
- Are you a student? Or Job holder?
- What is your highest educational qualification?
- Which university is your degree from?
- What software do you know? Do you have work experience with these?
- What courses did you complete in India?
- Show me your educational certificates and experience letters?
- Tell me about the jobs you have done, and your work experience.
- How long have you been working?
- Where are you working currently?
- What is your present salary?
- What is your contemporary role in the existing company?
- Is it an Indian company you currently work for?
Frequently Asked H1B Visa Interview Questions
- What is the company you are going to work for in the USA?
- Where are you going to work in the United States?
- Why are you joining (New Company)?
- How do you know this is a real company?
- When did you receive your offer letter?
- Tell me what do you know about New Company?
- When was the United States Company founded?
- How did you find out/contact about this company?
- What is the current project you will be working on?
- What are your responsibilities and for which client are you going to work for?
- How long has the company been in the current location?
- How many rounds of interviews have conducted?
- Who are the clients for your U.S. Company?
- Who is the President/CEO of the U.S. Company?
- What is the annual turnover of the company?
- How many employees does the U.S. Company have?
- Can I see the Employee petition to USCIS and the Tax Returns of the Company?
- What is the salary you will get in the USA?
- Can I see your client end letter and itinerary of services?
- What’s your designation in Previous Company and what’s your designation in the New Company?
Apart from the above questions below are some other questions which you can prepare accordingly
- What visa are you applying for?
- Where does your husband work?
- What does your husband do?
- What is your husband annual income?
- Since when is your husband in the US?
- Since when is your husband in the current company?
- When did the stamp his H1 visa?
- Has he applied for a green card?
- Will you be working in the US?
- What countries have you visited?