About GOA PSC Exam: Are you a residing in the state of Goa and looking for a Respectable career? If your aim is to enlighten your future in a colorful manner, then don’t be late in choosing the right path, just kindly check out the details of GOA PSC. The full form of GOA PSC is Goa Public Service Commission.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
It is an administering authority authorized to conduct the State Civil Services Examination. It also conducts many other examinations and carries out selection process to filter the eligible candidates for serving into different departments of Goa State Government. In this session let us complete know the details regarding GOA PSC course, eligibility criteria, fee structure etc.
GOA PSC is an examination which you need to take for if you aim to work for a Government Organization in the state of Goa. Different Government sectors available for an aspirant to get employed in are listed out here. They are Goa clerical jobs, Goa Engineering jobs, Goa Income tax department jobs, Goa Deputy collector Jobs, Goa jobs for Police sub-inspector and generally for any post of Class I and Class II Officers held available in the state Government of Goa.
Examinations were specially held for the post of Deputy Collector Class I, Deputy Registrar (Co-operatives) ,Assistant Secretary, Goa Finance & Accounts Service-Class I/II,VRO/VRA, Mandal Revenue Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, , District Transport Officer
Content In This Article
Educational Qualification to get in GOA PSC: Graduation in any discipline only for the residents of Goa
- General category: 33 Years,
- OBC: 35 Years,
- SC / ST / PWD’s: 38Years
GOA PSC EXAM STRUCTURE:
GOA PSC Examination is held in three stages:
STAGE –I: Preliminary Examination: It consists of 2 papers: Paper – 1 General Studies (200 marks), & Paper -2 Arithmetic Ability (200 Marks) each with duration of two hours.
STAGE-II Mains Exam – this Is a descriptive natured exam in which six papers were quite compulsory out of which two papers are completed based on language test Hindi & English of 100 marks And four General Studies paper 150 marks each, with multiple-choice questions-objective type. Negative marking is held in 3:1 ratio. Candidate must secure minimum qualifying mark in each paper
STAGE-III : Interview for 100 marks is conducted to test the students behavior, nature and examine HIM/HER in all aspects by questioning them regarding subject matters and test their knowledge to set a bench mark.
HOW TO APPLY & APPEAR FOR GOA PSC EXAM?
- Kindly check the official GOA PSC website. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Goa
- Purchase the GOA PSC exam application form from the Head Post Office held available in your locality. The application form comes within a GOA PSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms. This GOA PSC Exams Information Brochure gives all the requisite information, including GOA PSC exam venues, how to fill in the GOA PSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- About 15 days before the GOA PSC exam, candidate will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination in a cool manner
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable
GOA PSC EXAM FEES:
There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
HOW TO PAY GOA PSC FEE?
- Candidates applying offline (through common application form) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
Candidate claiming Age relaxation/fee concession will be required to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.