CMAT Exam Details: The CMAT Exam Date has been announced with the release of notification. Candidates can check the details of CMAT Exam from this portal as well as official website www.aicte-cmat.in. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted for admission to MBA and other Post Graduate Management Courses. The CMAT Entrance Examination conducted by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education). AICTE has prescribed the CMAT Eligibility criteria to appear for this test, which must be satisfied by all the candidates interested in taking this examination. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online Common Management Admission Test Registration on scheduled dates. For more details regarding CMAT Exam Fees, Syllabus, Pattern, preparation guidelines and CMAT Colleges list please read the complete article.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
About CMAT 2017 Exam Details:
Content In This Article
The full form of CMAT is Common Management Admission Test. CMAT is a national-level computer-based management entrance exam conducted by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). Till 2015, AICTE has been conducting CMAT two times in a year during the months of September & February. AICTE has now decided to hold only one CMAT Online Test from the Academic Year 2016 onwards. All candidates desirous of appearing for Common Management Admission Test for taking admissions to postgraduate programmes in management should apply for CMAT Exam before the due date via www.aicte-cmat.in.
The eligibility criteria for Common Management Admission Test is as below
- Graduates in any discipline can apply for CMAT Exam.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission can also apply for CMAT computer-based management entrance exam.
CMAT Exam Fees
The amount of the application fee is as follow:
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 1400/- + Bank Charges
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 700/- + Bank Charges
CMAT Exam Fees can be paid online via Credit Card or Debit Card or Net banking or by depositing cash at any SBI (State Bank of India) branch in India against the online generated challan
Common Management Admission Test Registration
Registering for CMAT is a 3 Step process as mentioned below
- The first step is Self Registration. On the registration process you will get unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your computer screen and will be sent to you via E-mail and SMS. Now, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an Existing User and login with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password.
- The step 2 is Payment Process. You can do the payment in either of the two modes i.e. online or offline. Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS.
- Step 3 is filling the reaming part of the form. Submit the filled application form on or before the last date
Also see: MBA Course Details
List of Test Centers for CMAT
The CMAT Exam is expected to be conducted in 23 Indian (States and Union Territories) covering the following cities:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Ahmednagar, Allahabad, Amravati, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhavnagar, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bhuj, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Davangere, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Dharwad, Durgapur, Gulbarga, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Mangalore, Meerut, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nasik, Navi Mumbai, Noida, Panaji, Patna, Pune, Rajkot, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, Srinagar, Surat, Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vadodara, Varanasi, Visakhapatnam
AICTE CMAT Entrance Examination Pattern
- The CMAT Exam is a computer based test.
- The questions asked in the exam are objective type and 180 minutes are given to attempt these 100 questions.
- For every correct answer marked, 4 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for marking a wrong answer.
|Types of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation||25||100|
CMAT Exam Details of Syllabus
Here we provide the topic wise CMAT Exam Syllabus pdf download link for your preparation purpose. After completing the CMAT syllabus, the students must resort to practicing the previous year question papers. This will help them have better understanding of the AICTE CMAT Entrance Examination Pattern.
Please refer the below link for detailed CMAT Syllabus
List of B-schools Accepting CMAT Scores
- Indian School of Mines University, Dhanbad
- Sydenham Institute of Management Studies, Research and Entrepreneurship Education (SIMSREE), Mumbai
- Department of Management Studies, NIT Durgapur
- Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
- Goa Instiute of Management, Goa
- IFIM Business School, Bangalore
- Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad
- Amrita School of Business, Coimbatore
- PSG Institute of Management, Coimbatore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow
- School of Communication and Management Studies, Cochin
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies, Harihar & Pune
- Thiagarajar School of Management, Madurai
- Siva Sivani Institute of Management, Secunderabad
- AIMS Bangalore
- LN Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Bangalore
- Pune University Department of Management Studies, Pune
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- MIT School of Business, Pune
- Prestige Institute of Management, Gwalior
- SDMIMD, Mysore
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun
- Acharya Bangalore B-School (ABBS), Bangalore
- Lovely Professional University (MBA), Phagwara
- Doon Business School, Dehradun
- Gian Jyoti Institute of Management and Technology, Mohali
- IES Management College and Research Centre, Mumbai
- Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Nagpur & Hyderabad
- Xavier Institute of Social Service, Ranchi
- SIES College of Management Studies, Mumbai
- N L Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Singhad Institute, Pune
- Asia Pacific Institute of Management, Delhi
- Acharya School of Management, Bangalore
- Dehradun Institute of Technology (MBA), Dehradun
- ITS Institute of Management, Greater Noida
- Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management, Hyderabad
- Galgotias Business School, Greater Noida
- BIMTECH Greater Noida
- Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi
- Mumbai Educational Trust’s (MET) Institute of Mgmt, Mumbai
- D Y Patil Institute of Management, Pune
- National Institute of Agricultural Marketing (NIAM), Jaipur
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Buldana
- Indira School of Business Studies, Pune
- Alliance School of Business, Bangalore