To appear for May CA-Examination, one has to get himself registered with ICAI on or before due date. The registration can be done only by Online method. Complete CA Registration Procedure is available to you in step wise from this page. Here you can directly fill your form online through ICAI website www.icai.org and make the payment.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Content In This Article
- 1 About CA Course
- 2 Eligibility Criteria for CA/CPT Foundation
- 3 Steps to be followed for the CA/CPT Complete Registration
- 4 Documents required for the CA/CPT Foundation Registration
- 5 CA/CPT Foundation Registration Fee
- 6 Last date for CA/CPT Registration (CA Foundation)
- 7 Instructions for the Complete Registration
CA stands for Chartered Accountant. ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) made changes in the CA course from July 2017.Now CA CPT has renamed as CA Foundation. CA CPT Registration (CA Foundation) .Here we provide the information regarding the CA Complete registration Procedure.
Eligibility Criteria for CA/CPT Foundation
CA/CPT Foundation Course is the entry level exam for the CA (Chartered Accountant) Course. Students who took CA as group in their Intermediate can go for the CA/CPT Foundation Course. No Maximum and Minimum Age Limit
Steps to be followed for the CA/CPT Complete Registration
- Firstly visit the official website of ICAI e., icai.org
- Open the Registration Form.
- Now the fill the details like Name, Date of Birth,Email,Mobile Number,Aadhar Number and Set a password.
- After registration is completed, ICAI will send the login details to your email Id and Mobile number.
- Once login to the account and fill the necessary details.
- Upload /Submit documents which are required.
- Make payment
- Save and Print the Application
- Sign and Attest the Application
- Send the application to ICAI
Documents required for the CA/CPT Foundation Registration
The following documents are to be submitted to the concerned Regional Office within 7 days of the date of online registration along with the print out of the online registration form, duly signed by the candidate.
- The duly signed printout of online successful registration form in hard copy
- Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark sheet of Class 12 examination issued by the respective Board
- One recent colour photograph (affixed on the printout of the online successful registration form)
- Attested copy of proof of Nationality, if student is a foreigner
- Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e. SC/ST, OBC, Differently abled
- Attested copy of the 10th Mark sheet/ Admit Card of 10th class indicating the Name & Date of Birth
On completion of the registration process, the study material will be sent to the candidates through Centralized Dispatch System (CDS).
CA/CPT Foundation Registration Fee
|Details Of The Course||In Rupees||For Foreign Students (in $)|
|Cost of Foundation Prospectus||200||20|
|Foundation Registration Fee||900||700|
|Subscription for Students Journal(For One Year)(Optional)||200||20|
|Subscription for Members Journal(For One Year)(Optional)||400||40|
Last date for CA/CPT Registration (CA Foundation)
- The last date for CA/CPT registration for May 2018 attempt is 31st December 2017
- The last date for CA/CPT registration for November 2018 attempt is 30th June 2018.
Instructions for the Complete Registration
- New student means students who has never applied for any course in ICAI, and never ever received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO New students can only apply for Foundation Course and Intermediate through Direct Entry route
- Existing student means student who has applied for any course in ICAI, and have received Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO
- Existing users will be verified by their Student Registration Number starting with NRO/SRO/ERO/WRO/CRO and birth date.
- Use your own email id and mobile number, future communication related to this portal will happen on them only.
- Once registered an OTP (one time password) will be sent on your registered email id/mobile number. Enter this detail in User verification screen.
- Once registered, you will be allowed to apply for various courses.
- If OTP not received immediately then do not panic, it may receive after some time.
After some time,you need to login again with your registered emailid and password.
Once verified you will be diverted to OTP verification screen, now enter received OTP and submit.
If not received then click “Resend New OTP” button, a new OTP will be sent on your registered emailid/mobile number
- In your dashboard, list of application form which you have applied will be displayed with status and form acknowledgement number.
- If you click on the acknowledgement number, the form submitted by you will be displayed (of which you can take printout and submit to ICAI Regional Office).
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are to the best of our knowledge and accuracy and are based on the latest notification published by official site (preceding or current year as applicable) of authorities. Aiming.in shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the information posted on this page in form of article, comments.