AP ICET Counselling 2018 will be held as soon as the results are declared. Many students are searching for the dates of AP ICET Counselling 2018. So in this article we are going to give information of Andhra Pradesh ICET Counselling 2018.
Content In This Article
- 1 About AP ICET
- 2 AP ICET Web Counselling Fee
- 3 AP ICET Counselling 2018 Dates according to Rank Wise
- 4 AP ICET Counselling Procedure
- 5 AP ICET Web Counselling Process 2018
- 6 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018
- 7 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018- PH Peoples
- 8 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018- NCC & Sports Candidates
- 9 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018 for Minorities
- 10 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018– CAP People
- 11 Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018 – Anglo-Indian People
- 12 Seat Allotment after AP ICET Counselling 2018
AP ICET is commonly known as the Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test. It is conducted and organised by the Andhra Pradesh University. It is the state level entrance examination for the candidate, who are belonging from the Andhra Pradesh. Those candidates are seeking to get admission for the AP ICET, they can join the regular courses in the Andhra Pradesh Universities and institutions.
|Organisation Name||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test(AP ICET)|
|Date of Exam||2nd May 2018 (Expected)|
|AP ICET Admit Card 2018||Will Update soon|
|AP ICET Results 2018||Will Update soon|
|AP ICET Counselling 2018||Will Update soon|
AP ICET Web Counselling Fee
- For all General and OBC candidates the AP ICET Web Counselling Fee is of Rs 900/-.
- For SC/ST candidates the AP ICET Web Counselling Fee is of Rs 450/-.
AP ICET Counselling 2018 Dates according to Rank Wise
|Dates (Expected)||Ranks Called From|
AP ICET Counselling Procedure
Here is the complete counselling process for AP ICET 2018
- Candidates who are willing to attend the ICET Counselling have to check Counselling dates rank wise carefully.
- Find your Rank wise Helpline centre & Date.
- Attend to Counselling.
- Pay the Counselling fee & take computer generated Fee receipt.
- Give the personal Mobile Number & Email Address at the time of Counselling Fee Pay.
- The Counselling Registration Fee Receipt having the Registration ID & password
- Keep the Receipt safe to perform web options.
- The officials will do the Certificate verification & take the Xerox copies of Certificate of 2 copies.
AP ICET Web Counselling Process 2018
- First of all, Login to the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education Board Official website. i.e., sche.ap.gov.in.
- Then, click on the AP ICET 2018 Tab.
- Then login to the URL given in the official notification.
- After that, generate password for the AP ICET Option Entry form using your registration mobile number.
- Then, carefully fill the options by looking into the manual options form.
- After completion of options filling check once.
- Now, Click on the submit button.
- Don’t forget to click on logout button.
- After submission, there is a chance to change the college list if you want.
- The AP ICET Seat Allotment 2018 will be given by APSCHE.
- Then, you have to download the challan and pay the fee at the prescribed bank.
- Now, you have to carry the AP ICET Counselling Seat Allotment letter along with the challan to the given college.
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018
Here are the list of documents to be carried by the candidates while you are going to attend the AP ICET Counselling 2018.
- AP ICET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- Degree Marks Memos / consolidated marks memo.
- AP ICET 2018 Rank Card.
- Degree Provisional Certificate.
- Intermediate Marks Memo / Diploma Marks memo.
- S.C or its equivalent Marks memo.IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in case where candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10
- IX to Degree Study Certificates or Residence Certificate (in the case where the candidate has no institutionalized education) or Residence Certificate of either of the parent in AP for 10 years excluding the period of employment outside Andhra Pradesh from the competent authority in respect of Non-Local Candidates.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2014.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Aadhar Card (Xerox will also be returned after verification).
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018- PH Peoples
- PH-Certificate issued through District Medical Board.
- 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018- NCC & Sports Candidates
- To produce Original Certificates issued by competent authorities.
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018 for Minorities
- SSC TC containing Minority Status or Certificate from the Head Master
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018– CAP People
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (In the case of Ex-Servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in the case of Service Men) issued by Competent Authority for verification.
- Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana based on the Permanent Address/Home Town declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their Service Register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
Required Documents for AP ICET Counselling 2018 – Anglo-Indian People
- A Certificate issued by the competent authority of their place of Residence.
Seat Allotment after AP ICET Counselling 2018
- After the completing all the counselling process, by the result of seat allotment, the candidate gets the admission.
Disclaimer: The contents of this page are to the best of our knowledge and accuracy and are based on the latest notification published by official site (preceding or current year as applicable) of authorities. Updatesguide.com shall not be responsible for any inaccuracy or omission in the information posted on this page in form of article, comments.