Are you a 12th passed student and searching for a new course to join for your best career and interested in accounts field? Here is the answer to all of your questions. And the answer is CA (Chartered Accountant).
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
After the completion of Foundation course, you need to join in CA Intermediate Course. In this article, you find all the details about CA Intermediate Course Details like Eligibility, Duration, Syllabus, Fee and etc.
CA Full Form Chartered Accountant
CA Intermediate Course Details
Content In This Article
- To gain eligibility, Candidates who are Graduates/ Post Graduates in Commerce having secured in aggregate a minimum of 55%.
- Accounting, Auditing, Mercantile Laws, Corporate Laws, Economics, Management (including Financial Management), Taxation (including Direct Tax Laws and Indirect Tax Laws), Costing, Business Administration or Management Accounting or similar to the title of these papers or other than those falling under Commerce group.
- CA Interested students need to secure in aggregate a minimum of 60% of the total marks or its equivalent grade in the examination
- Students can register for practical training after completing ICITSS and need not wait for clearing any group of Intermediate Examination.
- Those students are eligible to attend in the Intermediate Examination after completion of nine months of practical training.
- The completion courses considered in open universities also.
For more Details about Eligibility CLICK HERE.
Due Date for CA Intermediate Course
- CA Intermediate exam is conducted by ICAI twice in a year in the months of May & November.
- You can register for CA Intermediate Course throughout the year because the link opened 24*7. But you should register before the due date.
- After the completion of 8 months after the submission of CA registration form.
Let us now see below CA Inter registration last dates.
|LAST DATE FOR CA INTER REGISTRATION||ATTEMPT DUE
|1st SEPTEMBER OF THE PREVIOUS YEAR (2017)||MAY 2018 ATTEMPT
|1st MARCH OF THE SAME YEAR (2018)
|NOVEMBER 2018 ATTEMPT
CA Intermediate Course Registration Fee
Students from the CA Foundation Route can have the option of registering for a single group. While the direct entry students have registered for both the groups at a time. The Fee Details of the CA Intermediate Course as follows.
|Registration Option||For Both Groups in Rupees||For Both groups in Dollars||For Group 1 0r 2 in Rupees||For Group 1 or 2 in Dollars|
|Student activity fee||2000||2000|
|Registration fee as an article assistant||1000|
For more CA Intermediate Course Registration Details CLICK HERE.
Subjects in CA Intermediate Course
The subjects of Intermediate Course are divided into two groups which are mentioned below.
|Corporate Laws & Other Laws
|Paper-3||Cost and Management Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper-5||Advanced Accounting||100 Marks|
|Paper-6||Auditing and Assurance||100 Marks|
|Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
Enterprise Information Systems
|Financial Management & Economics for Finance
Economics for Finance
For more details on syllabus and subjects CLICK HERE
CA Intermediate Course Validity Period
For the students who want to join CA Course Validity period is 4 years and can be revalidated any number of times for further 4 years period by paying revalidation fee of Rs.400/- or as decided by the Council from time to time.
Passing Criteria for CA Intermediate Course
- The interested Candidate needs to gain a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of each of the groups and minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of each of the groups in a single sitting.
- Joined student need to secure a minimum of 40% marks in each paper of both the groups and minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate of all the papers of both the groups taken together in single attempt.
- If a student secures 40%, can declare that he/she is passed and a minimum of 50% aggregate in a single sitting.
Paper Exemption in CA Inter
- If a particular student fails in one or more subjects in a group and has secured greater than or equal to 60% in the group are chances of having to exempt a subject in the group.
- The student will be declared to pass in the group if secures a minimum of 40% of marks in one sitting in each and every paper.
- A minimum of 50% of the overall aggregate of the group including the paper in which he had secured a minimum of 60% marks in the earlier examination.
- The student shall not be eligible for any further exemptions in the remaining paper of that Group until he has exhausted the exemptions already granted to him in that Group/Unit.
Here in this above article, you can find all the details about CA Intermediate Course Details interested students just take a glance at this and go through.
BEST OF LUCK