AP E-pass Scholarship Renewal Registration: All Eligible students of Andhra Pradesh to get the AP E-pass Scholarship can apply online through apepass.cgg.gov.in. This scholarship is useful for all students belong to economically backward section or belongs to SC/ST/BC Categories. You can fill the epass application form online within the specified dates.
After that check the AP epass status on official website of Andhra Pradesh Government. for checking their Andhra Pradesh E Pass Scholarship Application status to know whether you people are applied or not. If you forgot application number search here by clicking below provided links. Important thing is before going to apply renewal please check the due dates.
Documents required for AP Epass Registration First time:
- Students Aadhar Card number and also his/her father and mother card numbers.
- Caste certificate and latest income certificate
- Passport Size Photograph.
- SSC memo or Hall ticket.
- Bonafide Certificates.
- Xerox copy of Bank passbook
- Mobile number and email id.
- Nativity and past 7 years study certificates.
Documents Required for AP Epass Renewal
- Previous year Application ID
- SSC Pass Type (AP Regular, AP Supplementary, Other Board, CBSE, ICSE, AP OSS, Oriental SSC, Direct Degree)
- SSC Hall Ticket No
- SSC Pass Year
- Then Upload Previous year Passed / Promoted Scanned Memo (Max Size: 100KB)
- Upload Scanned Income Affidavit (signed by Student & Parent) (Max Size: 100KB)
Steps to check AP epass status:
- You need to log on official site i.e. https://apepass.cgg.gov.in/
- From the bottom of the home page click Scholarship Status
- Select the option like “Post Matric or Pre-Matric” Scholarship as per your requirement.
- Then provide asked fields like Application No, SSC Exam number, select academic year, SSC pass type, date of birth, etc.
- Finally click “Get Status” button to find your AP epass status via online.