AP ePass Scholarship Fresh Registration: ePASS abbreviated as Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. Students who are studying can apply AP Epass Fresh Application 2017 Online at official website apepass.cgg.gov.in. Along with apply process we provide the documents required for applying epass fresh application. The student must apply for the scholarship or reimbursement online within one month from the date of admission.
We inform to all students of Andhra Pradesh please verify or check the all documents on during AP Epass Fresh Application 2017 starts & upload them with accepted format and size if the size is too large then decrease and upload it again. Will soon AP Social Welfare department announced Registration Dates and the complete schedule for AP EPASS 2017 at their official site apepass.cgg.gov.in.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ePASS fee reimbursement:
- EBC, BC Cast Candidates Parental annual income must be below 1 Lakh Rupees.
- SC, ST Cast Candidates Parental annual income must be below 2 Lakh Rupees.
AP Epass Online Registration Process:
Here we provide Step by step information to apply online for AP Epass Fresh Application 2017
- Log on official website of apepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Click on Student Services Icon
- Then hit on “Click Here” Button
- Keep on your required documents
- After click on “Apply Now”
- You have to Login with the fill details like (SSC Pass Type, SSC Hall Ticket Number, SSC Pass Year, Date of Birth)
- Then upload the documents
- Finally take a print out copy of acknowledgement
Fresh AP Epass Registration Documents – Required
- Students Aadhar Card number and also his/her father and mother card numbers.
- Caste certificate and latest income certificate from MeeSeva this financial year only latest
- Passport Size Photograph.
- SSC/10th Class memo or Hall ticket.
- Bonafide Certificates.
- Xerox copy of Bank passbook front page All details Legible
- Mobile number and email id.
- Nativity and past 7 years study certificates.
- CET (ICET, Eamcet, Pgecet and other etc.) details Including CET hall ticket Number