AFCAT Notification: The official AFCAT Notification has released for Air Force Common Admission Test. Generally, The Indian Air Force (IAF) Authority is going to organize the AFCAT in the month of February. AFCAT exam is conducted two times in a year. AFCAT is the admission test conducted to the applicants who applied for Commissioned Officers in Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branches in IAF.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The candidates who want to know the more AFCAT Exam Details can find it here. We have uploaded the Eligibility for AFCAT-1 & 2, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Previous Year Question Papers etc.
- 1 AFCAT Exam Details
- 2 Eligibility for AFCAT-1 & 2:
- 3 Age limit for LAF AFCAT:
- 4 Application fee:
- 5 Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment – Selection Process:
- 6 Salary Details:
- 7 IAF AFCAT Apply Online Procedure
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 AFCAT Syllabus Download pdf
- 10 AFCAT 1 Exam Pattern:
- 11 AFCAT Admit Card
- 12 Contact details:
AFCAT Exam Details
Every year Indian Air force conducts Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) to hire the capable candidates to various branches of IAF such as ground duty, the technical & flying branch.
This year also it conducts AFCAT Exam 2017 in upcoming days. So, Interested and Eligible applicants may check the AFCAT Exam Details and apply online on or before the closing date i.e. 29th December 2016. This AFCAT Notification 2017 released for filling up of Commissioned Officers in following branches:
- No 203/18F/SSC/M&W (Short Service Commission For men and Women)
Ground Duty (Technical Branch):
- No 202/18T/PC/M (Permanent Commission for men)
- No 202/18T/SSC/M&W(Short Service Commission For men and Women)
Ground Duty (Non-Technical Branch):
- No 202/18T/PC/M (Permanent Commission For men)
- No 202/18T/SSC/M&W (Short Service Commission For men and Women)
Eligibility for AFCAT-1 & 2:
1) Flying Branch:
- Graduates with minimum 3 years degree course in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Candidate must have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level or B.E./B.Tech degree (4 year course) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
2) Ground Duty (Technical Branch):
Candidate must have a minimum of 4 year degree qualification from a recognized university or cleared Section A & B examination of Associate Membership of Institution of Engineers (India) or Aeronautical Society of India by actual studies
3) Ground Duty Branch (Non -Technical Branch):
Post Graduate Degree in Commerce (M.Com) / CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
Age limit for LAF AFCAT:
Candidates Age limit should be 20 to 24 years for Flying Branch, 20 to 26 years for Technical & Non -Technical Branch. Upper age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per organization rules and regulations. If you have any more AFCAT Exam Details regarding age limit, qualification please download the official notification.
- For General Male / Unreserved candidates need to pay Rs.100/- as application fee
- No need to pay any application fee for ST/SC / Female Candidates
Indian Air Force AFCAT Recruitment – Selection Process:
- Selection of all applicants will be based on the score in Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT) (applicable to technical posts only) & Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT).
- AFSB Interview
- Screening test
- Psychological test, Group test, Medical Test and Interview
- CPSS (Computerized Pilot Selection System)
After qualifying AFCAT & EKT, candidates will get the pay of
- Rs 72,150/- for Flying Branch
- Rs 63,400/- Technical Branch
- Rs 60,900/- Ground Duty Branch
IAF AFCAT Apply Online Procedure
- In order to fill the AFCAT Application Form 2017 you must visit official site careerairforce.nic.in
- Click on New Registration tab on official home page
- Fill in your details in the Registration form
- Please Enter the Security Code shown in the text box provided.
- Click on submit button
- User ID and password will be sent to your email.
- Use the ID & password to login by using the login to apply online link below
- Fill your application form and upload recent passport size photograph, signature
- Complete the application and Take a print out copy of it for future use
Notification Released: 02 December 2016
Starting date for Online Application: 03 December 2016
Last date for Online Application: 29 December 2016
AFCAT 1 Exam Date: 26 February 2017
AFCAT 1 Notification 2017 – Released Now
AFCAT Apply Online – Available Now
AFCAT Syllabus Download pdf
Here we have new notification regarding IAF AFCAT Syllabus. Now it’s time to download the IAF AFCAT Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern on this web page as well as official website @ careerairforce.nic.in. Aspirants who want to obtain good marks in this exam then you need a AFCAT Syllabus Download pdf. Along with syllabus you can also download the AFCAT Previous Year Question Papers for better about exam.
PDF Download link of AFCAT Syllabus – Click Here
AFCAT 1 Exam Pattern:
- AFCAT exam consists of 100 questions and each question carries 3 marks
- Total 300 Marks
- For every wrong answer 1/3rd mark will be deducted. i.e. 1 Mark
- The duration of AFCAT is 2 hours.
|Exam||Subject||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Written Test||General Awareness||100||300||2 Hours|
|Verbal Ability in English|
|Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test|
AFCAT Admit Card
Now the time has come and the authorities are going to conduct the Air Force Common Admission Test and ready to release the hall ticket. So, all applied applicants keep your registration details for downloading AFCAT Admit Card 2017. Hall ticket will not be sent through posts or any other ways you can download it via careerairforce.nic.in. Candidates are requested to carry the admit card along with any identity proof ((ID of College, Passport, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Pan Card, Voters ID Card). For more updates keep watch our site.
AFCAT 2017 Admit Card Download pdf – Click Here
Aspirants may contact AFCAT Cell or Phone No.: 011-26160286/26160289/26160459 (Direct) or 011-230-10231, Extn 7905, 6245 to resolve any query regarding AFCAT and application procedure