Karnataka Epass Apply Online Fresh / Renewal: State Government of Karnataka is going to announce Karepass cgg gov in epass Scholarship Notification 2017 -18 for the students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to the lack of finance. All the students belongs to SC, ST, OBC or Minority categories can apply for Pre Matric/ Post Matric Karnataka epass Online Application 2017 within the dates. Before going to apply please chec k the eligibility criteria for Kar Epass Online Registration.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka epass Online Application 2017
- The student must be the resident of Karnataka state.
- The SC and ST students’ parental annual income is below Rs. 2 Lakhs.
- The OBC student’s parental annual income is below Rs. 1 Lakh.
Required Documents for Kar Epass Registration
- Students Aadhar Card number
- Caste certificate and latest income certificate
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Domicile certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Ration Card
- Income Declaration form
- SSC/10th Class memo or Hall ticket.
- Bonafide Certificates.
- Xerox copy of Bank passbook front page All details Legible
- Mobile number and email id.
- Nativity and past 7 years study certificates.
- CET (ICET, Eamcet, Pgecet and other etc.) details Including CET hall ticket Number
Steps to fill Karnataka epass Scholarship Online Application
- Go to official website of Karnataka ePass i.e. karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Search the appropriate link on official home page
- Then click on Kar epass Apply Online link
- Fill all the required details
- Upload all the required documents
- Afterwards click on Submit button.
- You will get a registration number which you need to save for future use.
- Take a print out of your filled in application form
Bookmark this information or save as pdf document to read offline and for future purpose