Business Management Courses Certificate Details: There are a great number of Business Management Courses to choose from over 10,000 at different levels of cost, location, and business university or management school. Management courses are not just about MBAs. Whether it’s undergraduate or postgraduate business, management schools will develop skills to succeed in global business. Here you can check the top free online business management courses, Universities, Fee, Jobs, Salary, Career Prospects info.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
List of Business Management Courses Online
Content In This Article
The following are also the list of Business Management Courses: Business Administration Degree, Human Resources Degree, Operations Management Courses, Business Analyst Course, Advertising Degree, Business Law Degree, Entrepreneurship, Agribusiness Degree, Luxury Management Courses, Communication Degree, Banking Courses, Project Management, Logistics Courses, Information Management, Commerce Courses, Real Estate, Supply Chain Management Courses, Auditing Courses, and Investment Courses, Leadership Courses.
Business Management Course Certification:
The Business Management Certificate offers an opportunity to earn a marketable credential in as little as 8 months and earn credits that can be transferred into an MBA (Master of Business Administration) program.
Eligibility Criteria for Business Management Courses
- Bachelor of Business Management (BBM), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) & Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS) require completion of 10 + 2 with 50% (45% for SC/ST) graduates.
- Selection is done by entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview performance.
Top Universities for Business Management Courses
Below stated universities are top universities offered the Management programs
Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Advanced Managerial Communication
- Building and Leading Effective Teams
- Managing Transformations in Work, Organizations and Society
- Discovering Management
- Management Perspective and Practices
- Managing Projects Through People
University of California – Irvine
- Fundamentals of Business Analysis
Utah State University
- Managerial Economics
Business Management Colleges/Universities in India
- Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C)
- Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
- Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
- Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
- XLRI – Xavier Labour Research Institute, Jamshedpur
- FMS – Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
- Indian Institute of Management, Calicut (IIM K – Kozhikode)
- Manipur Institute of Management Studies, Canchipur Imphal, etc
Business Mgt Job Prospects
Opportunities abound not just across industries, but even across management specializations such as Marketing Managers (MM), Financial Managers (FM), Strategic Mangers (SM), Operations Managers (OM) and Human Resource Managers (HRM).
Business Management Salary
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Marketing managers earned 5% more, an average of $129,870, while financial analysts brought home an avg of $89,410. Management analysts, on the other hand, averaged $88,070 annually.