In each question below is given a statement followed by two assumptions numbered I and II. You have to consider the statement and the following assumptions and decide which of the assumptions is implicit in the statement.
- (A) If only assumption I is implicit
- (B) If only assumption II is implicit
- (C) If either I or II is implicit
- (D) If neither I nor II is implicit
- (E) If both I and II are implicit.
1. Statement: His recent investment in the shares of Company A is only a gamble.
|Latest Deals Around The Web|
|Earn Money By Installing Google Tez APP||Amazon Offers|
- He may incur loss on his investment.
- He may gain from his investment.
A. Neither I nor II is implicit
B. Only assumption I is implicit
C. Both I and II are implicit
D. Either I or II is implicit
E. Only assumption II is implicit