Each question given below consists of a statement, followed by two arguments numbered I and II. You have to decide which of the arguments is a ‘strong’ argument and which is a ‘weak’ argument.
- (A) If only argument I is strong
- (B) If only argument II is strong
- (C) If either I or II is strong
- (D) If neither I nor II is strong and
- (E) If both I and II are strong.
1. Statement: Should income tax be abolished in India?
|Latest Deals Around The Web|
|Earn Money By Installing Google Tez APP||Amazon Offers|
- Yes. It is an unnecessary burden on the wage earners.
- No. It is a good source of revenue.
A. Either I or II is strong
B. Neither I nor II is strong
C. Both I and II are strong
D. Only argument I is strong
E. Only argument II is strong