SET Exam: The full form SLET is State Level Eligibility Test. SLET Test is performed for the appointment for the post of lecturers in various state universities and colleges. To apply for SET Exam 2017 you must be having under eligibility according to SET Notification.
This test is conducted by different universities in the state like Tamil Nadu (TN), Andhra Pradesh (A.P), Himachal Pradesh (H.P), Jammu & Kashmir (J&K), Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh (UP), West Bengal (WB), Gujarat and other states. More important information SET Exam Eligibility Criteria, Test Fee, Online Registration Process, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Year Question Papers etc available here. So, you can read complete SLET Exam Details for filling the application form.
SLET Exam Details
Content In This Article
Like every year this year also State Level Eligibility Test (SLET/SET) is conducted in English in all states in India and in some universities. Every year all states conducted SET Entrance Exam one by one.
State Eligibility Test is mandatory for all those candidates who want to get lectureship. The candidates who qualify the SLET Test 2017 are eligible to apply for the post Lecture/ Assistant professors. SLET Exam Date differs for each state. So, here you can get state wise SLET Exam Details from the below provided links. Official SET Notification gives you exact information and it will help you at registration process.
SET Exam Eligibility Criteria
- Post Graduation/Master’s Degree with minimum 55% marks for General and 50% for SC/ST are Eligible.
- Students who have appeared or will be appearing at the qualifying PG (final year) Examination or whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying exams have been delayed, may also apply for this SLET Entrance Exam.
Candidate must not be more than 28 years of age
Selection of aspirants applying for the SLET Notification is based on the marks obtained by them in the State Eligibility Test.
Fee for SLET Application Form
- For General Candidates – Need to pay Rs. 800/-
- For OBC (Non-creamy layer) –Need to pay Rs. 650/-
- SC/ST Candidates – Need to pay Rs. 600/-
- PWD Category Candidates – need to pay Rs. 400/- as application fee
- Candidate should visit the SBI bank branch carrying the challans for fee payment one day after SLET Application Form submission
SET Online Registration Process
- In order to fill the SLET Application Form candidates need to visit the official web portal.
- After that, they have to check out the notification for eligibility norms
- If eligible, then find out the application form.
- Fill up the all fields and upload all required documents.
- After that, pay required fee as per category.
- After submission of application fee, you have to finally submit the application form on or before due date.
- After submitting the Application Form takes a print out copy of it for future use.
Click here for North East SLET Apply Online
SLET Exam Pattern
The SLET Exam Pattern consists of 3 papers i.e. Paper I, Paper II and Paper III. The examination is conducted in one day with 2 shifts allotted for the three papers. All the questions in the three set will consists of objective type multiple choice questions, Matching, Assertion and Reasoning, True/ False etc. Paper 1 carry 50 questions & 100 & 2 Each Question Carry 2 marks. SLET Syllabus is following are:
|Session||Paper||No. of questions||Marks||Duration|
|First Session||Paper I||50||100||2 hours 45 minutes|
|Second Session||Paper 3||50||150||2 hours 30 minutes|
Latest we updates the SLET Exam Details regarding Test Dates, Centers, Admit Card/Hall Ticket, Answer Key, Result etc @ www.aiming.in. So, keep on stay with us for daily updates.