About NPSC Exam: Every one aims to settle their career in a Respectable manner and if you are one amongst them who belong to Nagaland state then kindly check in the details regarding NPSC. The full form of NPSC is Nagaland Public Service Commission. NPSC was formed in the year 1965. It is considered to be the ultimate qualification in the state of Nagaland.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Public Service Examinations were held in each and every state and throughout India Union Public services Examinations are conducted to select the eligible candidates to work for different sectors in the Government organizations. NPSC mainly recruits the aspirants accordingly through Group-I/II/III/IV/V.
other departments like Combined Subordinate Services examination (CSSE-I/II), Agricultural Services, Medical Services, Educational Services, Fisheries Services, Forensic Services, General Subordinate Services, Industrial Services, Labor Services, Jail Subordinate Services, Handloom and Textiles Services, Officer, District Inspector, Director of Prohibition and Excise, District Transport Officer and many more also release notifications and recruit candidates accordingly by the score based on the performance in the examination conducted by NPSC.
Stages Involved in NPSC Exam:
NPSC civil services examination was held in three phases
Stage-I: Preliminary Examination: This exam is shortly called as Prelims exam. It consists of Objective based questions conducted to test the speed, accuracy and mainly the memory of the candidates who had applied for. It consists of single paper mainly General studies of 200 marks. Questions are covered regarding topics like General Science, History, Nagaland state details, Geography, Indian Polity and Economy, Indian National Movement, General mental ability, current events of the state as well the country Negative marking is also applicable hence aspirants are required to mark the answers only when you know the correct answer for the question.
Stage-II: Mains Examination: This examination is completely in descriptive nature each of 200 marks and it consists of three papers which are listed out herein Paper-I Language(General Essay), Paper-II General studies-I, Paper-III General studies-II
Stage-III: Physical test: an interview is conducted to test the behavior of the candidate
Is there any Minimum Qualifying Mark?
Yes, in each Question paper essential qualifying marks for unreserved category will be 33% and 23% for reserved and handicapped candidates. Aspirants will be short listed for main examination on the basis of merit.
Educational Qualification to get in NPSC: Graduation in any discipline only for the residents of Nagaland state.
- GENERAL: 33 Years,
- OBC: 35 Years,
- SC / ST / NT: 38Years
How to apply & appear for NPSC exam?
- Kindly check the official NPSC website for Groups Notification or else for a specified sector which you are looking to get in for. Candidates may also check in the local news papers for latest government jobs in Nagaland state.
- Purchase the NPSC exam application form available in your locality. The application form consists of NPSC Exams Information Brochure, along with other requisite forms like information, including NPSC exam venues, how to fill in the NPSC application form, etc.
- Fill in the application form with all the necessary details and submit it with the requisite fees to the Head Post Office before the last date of application.
- Candidates who had applied for NPSC Groups examination will be intimated about the exam center, date and time of the exam.
- Study materials are available in the local market student may either purchase them else may take a coaching in the reputed coaching centers
- Be concentrated and focus on the subjects so that it will be easy for you to take the examination and qualify for
- Sit for the exam on the given date and time in the venue allotted to you.
- Answer the questions only if you know that your answer is correct as negative marking is applicable
NPSC Application Fee: There is a fee exemption for all SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. Only General and OBC candidates are required to pay Rs.100 as application fee
** For more information regarding Recruitment notification, admit cards and other academic core details kindly check in our official website www.aiming.in **