Notre Dame University Courses: Today let us discuss about the details regarding one of the top most university in USA so called Notre Dame University. Complete information regarding Notre Dame University Courses & College is clearly explained in the below paragraphs.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
This information may help the students who are willing to apply for the top most universities abroad. Why late now let us start the topic and discuss tem clearly about Notre Dame Academy.
About Notre Dame University:
Content In This Article
The university of Notre Dame was founded by Edward F. Sorin in the year 1842. The main aim of Edward was to establish a great catholic university in America. The first national study of Notre Dame high school was introduced by him. Students who get admission in the university learn not only how to think but also how to live.
Notre Dame University mainly attracts scholars who are interested in teaching and scholarship. Through Notre Dame Notable Alumni old students can be contacted to get the information regarding the university. Notre Dame Academy offers numerous courses which are listed out below.
Notre Dame Academic Calendar:
The University of Notre Dame Provides the Following Courses in respective branches which are listed out below.
- College of Arts and Sciences (1842) teaches the following topics: Humanities, the arts, Social Sciences.
- Mendoza college of Business (1921) for undergraduate, Graduate and Master’s Programmes.
- College Of Engineering(1873) includes Aerospace and Mechanical engineering, Bio engineering, Chemical and Bio molecular Engineering, Civil and Environment Engineering and earth study, Computer science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Keough School of Global Affair (2014) includes Master of Global Affairs, Centre for civil and human rights, Institute of Irish studies, International Peace studies, Liu institute of Asia and Asian studies, Nano Vic Institute for European Studies, Notre Dame Initiative For Global Development.
- College of science (1865): includes Applied and computational mathematics and statistics, biological sciences, chemistry and bio chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Preprofessional studies.
- The Graduate School (1918).
- The Law School (1869).
Notre Dame Admissions Requirements:
The Notre Dame University accepts both the Common Application and the Coalition Application. Kindly note that the application deadline is November 1 for Restrictive Early Action or January 1 for Regular Decision every year. Descriptions of these educational document items are listed below.
- A completed Common Application or Coalition Application and the Notre Dame supplement.
- Certification of Finances plus financial documentation verifying the totals on the Certification of Finances.
- Official educational transcript or record of academic achievement in secondary school.
- Official results of the SAT exam (or)
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS), if applicable.
- A letter of Recommendation.
- A $75 non-refundable application fee.
- A copy of your passport.
- A completed CSS/Financial Aid Profile if applying for need-based financial aid.
Notre Dame Enrolment:
Candidates after submitting the application form to the Notre Dame College will need to wait for the response from the Admission department. An E-Mail of Acceptance will be sent to the provided Mail id. Then the acceptance fee is to be paid for the amount stated in the email. I20 will be generated and issued through courier. Finally candidate is to pay the Sevis Fee and apply for the Visa Process.
Notre Dame Financial Aid:
Notre Dame Schedules Financial Aids for students. The total fee structure is as follows:
|Tuition and fees||$49685.|
|Room and Board||$14358.|
|Books and supplies||$ 1050.|
According to the Notre Dame Indiana University 76% of undergraduate students receive Financial Aid and around 45% of the first Years receive university Gift Aids.
Notre Dame Address:
Notre Dame, Indiana (IN) 46556, USA.
Notre Dame College:
The Official website link is provided below candidates how are willing to apply for the courses provided in that university.