About MP MET Exam: The full form of MP MET is Madhya Pradesh Management Entrance Test. MP MET Exam is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB). The MP Vyapam MET entrance test is conducted for enrolling candidates for management course which is Management of Business Administration (MBA).
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The candidates have the option to apply online and the download link of MP MET Notification from website of mponline.gov.in or vyapam.nic.in. For doing this, they have to pay the MP MET Application Fee for both the courses MBA & MCA. Here we are updating the important details of registration and fee details, eligibility and Madhya Pradesh MET Exam Date details to help applicants. We wish these MP Management Entrance Test Details helpful to candidates.
Eligibility for MP VYAPAM MET
- The candidate must complete graduate from any recognized state university. The applicant should be an Indian national with at least 50% aggregate marks (45% for SC/ ST).
- Those who have given the final year exam can also apply MP MET Exam.
MP MET Application Fee
- MP MET Application Fee differs from general category candidate’s application fee to reserved category candidates application and along with processing fee.
- Candidates have to pay Rs 50/- towards application or additional charges.
- Applicants must note that apply on before the late date.
MP MET Exam Pattern
- The MP MET Exam is an objective type test having multiple choice based questions on the following sections:
- Section 1: Business Data Interpretation: 20 Qns
- Section 2: Business Judgement: 20 Qns
- Section 3: Data Sufficiency: 20 Qns
- Section 4: Numerical Ability: 50 Qns
- Section 5: Reading Comprehension: 30 Qns
- Section 6: Verbal and Writing Ability: 60 Qns
- Total Marks Allotted for MP MET Exam is 200
- Total Number of Questions is 200
- The Duration of the exam is 2 hours 45 minutes
Syllabus for MP VYAPAM MET
Madhya Pradesh Vyavasayik Pariksha Mandal Management Entrance test (MP VYAPAM MET) is a graduation level examination and candidate who seeks admission in MBA. Already applied applicants and those who willing to apply can collect the Syllabus for MP VYAPAM MET Examination. The MP MET Exam Pattern and Syllabus will help you at the time of preparation.
Direct download link of MP MET Syllabus pdf
MP MET Score Accepting Institutes List
- Extol Institute of Management
- Oriental college of Management
- Laxmipati Institute of science and Technology
- Bhabha Engineering and Research Institute
- Crescent Institute of Management
- E.S. College
- Rajeev Gandhi Proudyogiki Mahavidyalaya (RGPM) Salaiya
- Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Business Management Peoples Institute Of management and Research
- K.D.F. Institute of Management
- N.S. Business School (VNSBS)
- N.S. Institute of Management (VNSIM)
- Mahakal Institute of technology and management – Ujjain
- Infinity Management and Engineering College -Sagar
- S.H.C. Jain Institute of Management and Research Centre- Sagar
- Synergy Institute of Technology- Damoh
- Acropolis Institute of Management & Research-Indore
- Chameli Devi Institute of technology and management-Indore
- Core Business school (CBS)-Indore
- Gyanodaya Institute of Management (G.I.M)-Neemuch
- Indore Indira Institute of Business management-Indore
- Indore Management Institute-Indore
- Jaipuria Institute of Management- Indore
- Mandsaurb Institute of Technology-Mandsaur
- Pioneer Institute of Professional Studies- Indore
- Star Academy of Technology and Management- Indore
- Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot Gramodhaya University- Satna
- V.M .College of Management- Gwalior
- Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science- Indore
- Jain College- Gwalior
- Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management- Gwalior
- Prestige Institute of Management- Dewas
- Royal College of Technology- Indore