About Mizoram PSC Exam: Hello every one, I feel privileged to discuss with you about one of the most important examination in our country. It is none other than Public Service Commission examination. Today in this session we shall be discussing about Mizoram PSC.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
The full form of Mizoram PSC is Mizoram Public Service Commission. The examination pattern was first introduced on 20th February 1987. The details like exam, eligibility, examination pattern, fee structure were clearly explained below. This psc exam is termed to be one of the top most qualifications in the state of Mizoram. It conducts various examinations to recruit in the eligible, talented candidates into the Public Service Organization.
The main core examinations held for Civil Services, Indian Forest Services, Naval Defense Academy, Combined Defense Services and Special Class Railway Apprentice etc. Civil Services examination is determined to be the reputed and toughest track to break when compared to any other examinations. Generally the number of vacancies varies every year. Here in this explanatory session we will get to know the clear details regarding each and every examination held up with Mizoram PSC, their eligibility, core syllabus etc.
Mizoram PSC Exam Eligibility
Content In This Article
Educational Qualification: Candidates interested to apply for the Mizoram PSC examination and get qualified for the Mizoram PSC Jobs must satisfy any one of the following conditions
- A degree from a Central, State or Deemed university
- A degree received through correspondence or distance education
- A qualification recognized by the Government of India as being equivalent to one of the above
Age Limit: Minimum age to apply for the Mizoram PSC examination is that candidate must be have attained 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on August 1st of the year of examination in case of General category. Age relaxations are applicable for all SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Indian Government Rule
- For OBC the upper age limit is 40 years
- For SC and ST the limit is 42 years.
- For Physically Handicapped the upper age limit is 50 years
How Many Times Can We Apply For Mizoram PSC Exam?
- General category: 6 times
- OBC category : 9 times
- SC/ST Candidates = unlimited
STAGES IN CIVIL SERVICES EXAM
Mizoram PSC Civil services exam is conducted in three phases and notification for Mains exam will be published in April and Preliminary examination in August. The prelims result will be duly announced in September. The Mains exam falls in December and result is out mostly to be announced by February/ March
STAGE-1: A Preliminary examination consisting of two objective-type test papers namely General studies and Aptitude test. Candidates applied for the examination is tested with the General Knowledge questionnaires up to the recent time of the examination and aptitude test to check the accuracy and speed of the candidates.
STAGE-2: A Mains examination is subjective section, consisting of seven papers of conventional (essay)
- General English Paper – I
- General English Paper – II
- General Studies Paper – I (History of Modern India and Indian Cultures)
- General Studies Paper – II (Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Geography of India)
- General Studies Paper – III (Science and Technology, India heritage and culture)
- And Two Elective subjects
NOTE: In case of optional subjects the student may choice accordingly based on HIS/HER Educational qualification
Mizoram PSC FEES for CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION:
- Candidates applying offline are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only) through a single Central Recruitment Fee Stamp.
- In case of payment being made through online then applicants can pay through Debit/Credit cards
- All Female Candidates, Physically handicapped and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes are exempted for paying the application fee
- Candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form, a certified copy of the caste/Percentage of Disability from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his claim for being physically handicapped.