In this article we are going to provide you the details of MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS.There are a number of Microsoft Certifications that are ideal for individuals working in the IT field. Microsoft offers certifications on server,desktop,application ,database and developer platforms.Microsoft Certification Program is divided into five main categories
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
- Server : Windows Server,Exchange Server,Lync,SharePoint and Microsoft Azure Certifications
- Desktop : Windows,Devices Certifications
- Application :Office ,Office 365, and Microsoft Dynamics Certifications
- Database : SQL Server Certifications
- Developer :Visual Studio, SharePoint,Applications and Microsoft Azure Certifications.
Microsoft Certification Program include the following Credentials
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert(MCSE)
- Microsoft Solutions Developer (MCSD)
- Microsoft Specialist
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – SERVER CERTIFICATIONS
Content In This Article
- 1 MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – SERVER CERTIFICATIONS
- 2 MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DESKTOP CERTIFICATIONS
- 3 MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DATABASE CERTIFICATIONS
- 4 MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DEVELOPER CERTIFICATIONS
- 5 MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – APPLICATIONS CERTIFICATIONS
- 6 Microsoft Technical Associate ( MTA )
- 7 Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate ( MCSA )
- 8 Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert ( MCSE )
- 9 Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer ( MCSD )
- 10 Benefits of MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Server Certification tarck includes MTA,MCSA and MCSE credentials.
- There is one certification namely IT infrastructure in MTA Server Track.To ontain this certification ,the candidate need to clear one of five exams.
- MCSA Server track includes Windows Server 2016,2012,2008 ,Linux on Azure Certifications.
- All the Windows Server tracks require three exams each.
- But only two exams are required for the Linux on Azure certification and the MCSA: Cloud Platform.
- Candidates must also pass one or two additional exams to earn an MCSE Server credential.
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DESKTOP CERTIFICATIONS
- The Microsoft Desktop certification path includes Microsoft Specialist, MTA and MCSA certifications.
- MCSA Desktop certification includes a single credential for Windows 10 as of Jan. 1, 2017. Earning the MCSA: Windows 10 requires passing two exams.
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DATABASE CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft’s Database certification path includes the MTA, MCSA and MCSE. The MTA Database track requires one exam.
- There are two certs in the MCSA Database track at the moment – namely, the MCSA: SQL Server 2012/2014 and the MCSA: SQL 2016, both requires three exams.
- The MCSE Database track offers three certifications as of early 2017: one newer credential is the MCSE: Data Management and Analytics, while two older ones are the MCSE: Data Platform and MCSE: Business Intelligence.
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – DEVELOPER CERTIFICATIONS
- The Microsoft Developer certification path includes MTA and MCSD certifications.
- The MTA Developer certification recognizes individuals who are entry-level software developers. The certification requires candidates to pass one of three exams.
MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS – APPLICATIONS CERTIFICATIONS
- Applications track includes a single certification – the MCSA: Office 365.Two exams are required to obtain this certification.
- The MOS 2016 Expert certification identifies individuals with advanced Office skills and requires candidates to pass four exams.
Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) – demonstrates the proficiency of the holder in one or more Office Programs.
Microsoft Technical Associate ( MTA )
MTA is an entry-level Microsoft certification that validates the fundamental knowledge of those new to IT who need to start building a career in Microsoft technologies. With a modest investment of time and resources, candidates can build foundational understanding in the areas of IT Infrastructure, Database or Development and earn a professional certification.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate ( MCSA )
MCSA certification proves that you have the core technical skills required to build a sustainable career in IT. MCSA certification is a required prerequisite for the expert-level MCSE and MCSD certifications.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert ( MCSE )
MCSE is an expert-level credential for IT Professionals. Holding it proves your ability to build, manage and administer innovative cloud and on-premises solutions across multiple technologies. You must earn an appropriate MCSA level certification before you can become an MCSE.
Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer ( MCSD )
MCSD is an expert-level credential for Developers. Having this credential proves your ability to develop and build innovative cloud and on-premises solutions across multiple technologies. You must earn an appropriate MCSA level certification before you can become an MCSD.
Benefits of MICROSOFT CERTIFICATIONS
- Microsoft Certified Professionals gain market-relevant skills that employers recognize and respect.
- Earning the latest Microsoft certifications proves you are up-to-date with new Microsoft releases.
- Passing Microsoft certification exams demonstrates advanced technical problem-solving skills.
- Microsoft certifications help distinguish you from competing job candidates for IT positions.