Madras University is know as University of Madras. It is one of the top 3 oldest universities in India. The University has been acknowledged as the first centre for potentials of excellence in India. Also, certified by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) with the highest rating for providing high quality education.
|Useful Links From This Website|
|Notifications, Admit Cards, Results, Universities|
|Books, Exam Pattern, Mock Tests, Study Materials, Syllabus, Test Papers|
Madras University offers distance education in various MBA courses. List of MBA General courses available in Madras University is given below. All these MBA courses are taught in English medium in a duration of 2 years. Also see complete Details of Madras University Distance Education.
- B.A. – Apparel Management.
- B.A. – Educational Management.
- B.A. – Export Import Management.
- B.A. – Financial Management.
- B.A. – Hospital Management.
- B.A. – Human Resource Management.
- B.A. – Information Security Management.
- B.A. – International Business Management.
- B.A. – Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- B.A. – Marketing Management.
- B.A. – Operations Management.
- B.A. – Shipping and Port Management.
- B.A. – Systems Management.
- B.A. – Travel and Tourism Management.
The M.B.A. Integrated course is taught in English medium in a duration of 5 years. In the M.B.A. Executive course is a two year course in which the first year will only have theory classes and the second year is for Project.
Madras University Distance Education MBA Syllabus
In Madras University, the subjects that will be taught in the course of the program are listed below.
- Principles of Management.
- Quantitative Technique Business.
- Organizational Behavior.
- Entrepreneurship and Management of Small Business.
- Management Accounting.
- Managerial Economics.
- Legal Systems in Business.
- Production and Materials Management.
- Personal Management.
- Marketing Management.
- Applied Operations Research.
- Financial Management.
- Computer Language for Management.
- Business Policy.
- Research Methods for Management.
- Management Information System and Electronic Data Processing.
- International Trade.
Madras University Distance Education MBA Exam Time Table
The Exam Notification will be available for the students in November-December 2015, the below links will help you find the information from the official website. The exam notification will be available for the courses like B.Sc, BCA, MA, MBA, MCA, B.Com, M.Com, M.Sc and all.