Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers Pdf: Free Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers with tests for online available here. Have to practice regularly by attempting the various online tests Logical Reasoning. The Logical Reasoning Test occupies a significant position in most of the banking recruitment exams as well as in many other competitive exams. In this article we provide the Rs Aggarwal Logical Reasoning Pdf Free Download. If you seriously preparing for any entrance examination follow Logical Reasoning Pdf By Arun Sharma.
Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
Logical Reasoning Tests are of principal importance to prospective job seekers in today’s competitive job market. Verbal reasoning tests are used by employers in the recruitment process. Follow the some simple tips and tricks to improve your reasoning capabilities. Find out what the questions involve & guidelines on how to practice them every day. These tips are essential to crack the exam. So today we are sharing Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers Pdf Free Download. Also buy the best Reasoning Book Online with available prices. If you want success practice and concentrate each and every topic.
|Latest Deals Around The Web|
|Earn Money By Installing Google Tez APP||Amazon Offers|
Here are some example Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers
- JAK, KBL, LCM, MDN, _____
- B2CD, _____ BCD4, B5CD, BC6D
- Can you find the last number in the number sequence given below?
10 : 10 : 20 : 45 : 110 : 300 : ?
- You need to pick any number from ‘1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13 and 15’ to make below equation true.
( ) + ( ) + ( ) = 30 Can you solve it?
- Can you replace the question mark with the number to complete the series, provided the pair of numbers exhibits a similar relationship?
? : 4623 :: 9 : 647
- In two decks of cards, what is the least amount of cards you must take to be *guaranteed* at least one four-of-a-kind?
- Six lovely girls are standing in a straight line such that
- X and W are neighbors of Y.
- V’s only neighbor is U.
- U is at the forth place of Z.
So who two are standing at the 2 corner of the line?
- On a random day, i was not able to logged-in with my bank password, so i contacted them on phone. Our conversation is stated as:myself : My password is altered. myself : I am not able to logged-in. customer-executive : Your password is distinct this time and it got 8 letters , out of which 2 are same of your previous password. myself: Thanks , now i am able to logged-in. Whats my old and new passwords?
- There are many instances in a day when minute needle and hour needle of a clock comes in a straight line. How many times?
- There is a common word pattern in the below words. Can you find it?
- In a family of 6 people P, Q, R, S, T, and U: U and R are brother and sister. Q is T’s husband’s brother. P’s father is S, who is also the grandfather of U. Can you find out how many male members are present in the family?
- Is it possible to make an LED tv, a laptop, a cat and a washing machine liquid?
- I can carry a tree in my hand. Can you?
- Without the use of calculation, can you find how many seconds are there in a year?
- Assuming i have an infinite supply of coins.
What is the fewest number of coins would be required in order to make sure each and every coin touched exactly three other coins.
- By using only ome straight line, can you make the equation correct.
- In a certain code ‘INACTIVE’ is written as VITCANIE. How is ‘COMPUTER’ written in that code?
- If PRIVATE is coded as 1234567 and RISK is coded as 2398, how is RIVETS coded?
- If South-East becomes North, North-East becomes West and so on, what will West become?
- Vinay walks a distance of 3 km towards North, then he turns to his left and walks for 2 km .He again turns left and walks for 3 km .At this point he turns to his left and walks for 3 km. How many km is he from the starting point?
If you want above Logical Reasoning Questions and Answers Pdf please click here.